Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spotted: e.l.f. Holiday 2011 collection and more

Ever since I first heard reports of the e.l.f. Holiday 2011 sightings at Target, I've been driving around like a crazy person trying to find them. I loved the selection last year and was so curious to see what e.l.f. had in store for us this holiday season. Well thanks to my lovely readers Jaime and Jess, I've now got pics to share with you!

Jaime spotted this end-cap display at Target recently:

 image credit: Jaime for Nouveau Cheap


image credit: Jaime for Nouveau Cheap

Reader Jess spotted the e.l.f. displays at her Target as well:

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

I spy a fun nail color set that I can't wait to see in person!

Jess also spotted the e.l.f. brush and beauty tool end-cap:

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

How cute are those pink and purple e.l.f. brushes??

Jess also spotted the famous mascara 2-packs at her local Target (so glad these are back again!). The prices vary between $7.99 and $9.99 but as you can see, they're 2-packs of various mascaras from CoverGirl, L'Oreal, Maybelline and Revlon. SUCH a good deal:

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much, Jaime and Jess, for the great pics! 

Have you spotted the e.l.f. holiday sets or mascara 2-packs at your local Target yet? If so, have you purchased anything? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I hope my Target decides to stock some ELF holiday stuff, so far they haven't stocked any other ELF LEs :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Target near me has their holiday E.L.F. stuff out. I was excited and sad at the same time. Excited because there are I few things I want to pick up, but sad because I didn't have the money at the time lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Bought the e.l.f. Polish set. $5 for 5 polishes? Yes please! I've only done test fingers but the formula is decent for a $1 polish. They smell horrendous though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I've got to bop over to the local Target and pick myself up a $5 nail pack from E.L.F, I quite like their polishes (and their prices!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oy, mama mia! Thank you for the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have pictures of the inside of this years palettes...where should I send them???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nabbed the enormous $15 eyeshadow palette, but I haven't played with it yet because I've been sick. :(

    A holiday nail polish endcap went up at my store this week, too, with the Essie holiday collection, NOPI holiday singles and sets, some SH Xtreme Wear (including Bronze Ablaze), and some SH polish strips (half core, half holiday).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent! I have to hit Target. Tomorrow is payday, so I'm thinking a trip is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those brushes! :D i need to keep on the look out for the ELF tools, and the double pack of mascaras. Ive been meaning to buy a new mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a few of the new holiday sets, and I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gonna have to get me some of those brushes! They look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes my zellers in Canada gets random elf stuff and I REALLY hope they get some of these... otherwise we don't have much opportunity to buy anything elf unless it's ordering online which I have yet to do. I've been dying to try their stuff! These sets look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOohhhh! I saw some of the larger palettes today at Target. But I want the pink brushes! I'm going to have to swing by a Super Target and hunt for these.

    Last year I did get one of the holiday palettes and I fell in love with them. Tons of shades and very usable. I probably don't need any more but that has never stopped me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I picked up the holiday polish set, and the palette on the go set. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want the Natural eye set and some of the pink brushes and ,abe some of the larger eyeshadow sets for xmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think thats also a 2 pack of revlon colorstay eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  17. The e.l.f. polishes are way nicer than I thought they'd be (I've never bought one of their polishes before). My favorite one is the gunmetal gray one-- it has tiny rainbow holo glitter in it :) The gold glitter is a lot like WNW Kaleidoscope, only gold instead of silver.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Has anyone seen the brushes at any stores in dallas? I really want the pink ones : )

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig