Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

VERY EXCITING drugstore sightings!

I am so excited to share these drugstore (and Ross) sightings with you that I can barely type right now! So let's not waste any time:

Back in October when I first saw The Varnish Clique's post about the new Essie shade Shine Of The Times (the Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure dupe!), I started counting the days until the Luxeffects collection was spotted in drugstores. Well, that time has come because the lovely Joyce just tweeted me a pic of Essie Luxeffects which she spotted at her local Walgreens!


TO SEE SWATCHES OF THIS ENTIRE COLLECTION, CHECK OUT JEN'S POST HERE.

I circled Shine Of The Times because I believe that's the shade that will be the must-have of this collection. If you missed out on Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure and you spot Shine Of The Times, GRAB IT. Do NOT hesitate because trust me, I heard from so many of you who missed out on Hidden Treasure when it came out and I don't want the same thing to happen with this one. Thanks SO much, Joyce for the awesome scoop!

Next up, reader Plezetta was kind enough to share that she spotted the EcoTools Holiday 2011 Limited Edition Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set (click here to see my original post with details) at HER local Walgreens. It has landed, folks!


According to Plezetta, who actually spotted this set at TWO of her local Walgreens, she first spotted it in the area of the beauty department that contains the other holiday beauty sets. At the second Walgreens, she spotted them on the top shelf (always check those top shelves, lovelies!) in the haircare aisle. Thanks so much, Plezetta, for the helpful info!


And last but not least, reader Krissy spotted five-packs of the long-ago-discontinued and much-coveted Sally Hansen Nail Prisms polishes at her local Ross for $5.99:


If you missed out on the Fall 2010 Sally Hansen Nail Prism Dollar Tree Frenzy, now's your chance to grab some while they're still available. Yay!! Thanks so much, Krissy, for the awesome sighting!

Another HUGE thanks to Joyce, Plezetta and Krissy for the fantastic info--I literally owe this entire post to you ladies. 

I'm so excited about all three of these sightings that I honestly don't know which one I'm going to scout out first!

Have you spotted any of the above products in your area yet?
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I am loving eco tools . I mean I'd like to buy a pack for me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have word (ala ClumpsofMascara) that the Essies are right down the street from me. Squeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought the Ecotools Kabuki set at walgreens for $14.99. A great deal for getting 4 different kabuki. They're all soft, but some are denser then others which is expected. Great buy in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luxe Effects is also at Ulta! Word on the street though is that this line will become part of the core line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luxe Effects is also at Ulta! Word on the street though is that this line will become part of the core line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Chantel... HOW MUCH?! Those Eco-Tool brushes selling for $9.99 at my local Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought that Ecotools brush set thinking they'd be nothing special. I was WRONG. They're flipping awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I saw the ecotools brushes at Target for around $15

    ReplyDelete
  9. No joke, as soon as I read your post seeing the Sally Hansen Nail Prisms at Ross, I immediately put some makeup on and ran out the door. The closest Ross is 30 minutes away but I went there and dashed to the nail section and was able to find 3 of those sets!!! I am THRILLED! Thank you so much for posting this! I've wanted those polishes in my collection for the longest time!


    I also just ordered the Essie polishes from Ulta the other day.

    Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Canadians, I've seen the ecoTools Kabuki set at Winners for $14.99 You should all go check if you have one in your area and want that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found and bought the Ecotools brush set at Target a few weeks ago. They are awesome and I use every one of them every single day. I also found the Essie Luxeffects collection at my Walgreens yesterday and bought Pure Pearlfection, As Gold as it Gets and the much sought after Shine of the Times. They are all so pretty and will make any holiday manicure just a little more special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen the Luxeffects display (which is gorgeous) and the Ecotools set at various drugstores. I also went to Ross today and while I didn't see the Sally Hansens, I did find the Color Club Foiled and Beyond the Mistletoe sets, which I was super excited about.

    However, by FAR the biggest thrill was that at my local Walgreens I found a display of 20(!) new Revlon shades, including what I am almost positive is a repromotion of Perplex! It's called Naughty 330 (I took a picture so I know that's the name). There was also a super cool duo/multichrome that looked very much like OPI Not Like the Movies, Facets of Fuchsia renamed, a beautiful teal creme called Fashionista, and tons of other great colors. What I saw was a countertop display with 4 rows of 5 different colors in each row and 2 bottles of each color. There was only one polish sold (a bottle of Naughty, good taste on whoever bought it!), so it was probably put out today. Keep your eyes peeled everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So ironic that you mention Ross. I was just there tonight and while I did not see the Sally Hansen polishes, they did have physician's formula makeup! Gift sets with full sizes sunflower bronzer, a baked eyeshadow trio and a plumping lip gloss quad for $6.99. The sets did come in various color combos. Also they had shimmer strips eyeshadow for $3.99! I couldn't believe it. Heads up everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Ecotools Kabuki set has been at my Target for about a month now, FYI. They're fantastic. I've been using the less-dense pointed one as a contour brush lately. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just reviewed the EcoTools Kabuki Set and I freaking LOVE them!!! Now I *need* to find that Essie Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The fourth Essie polish from the left caught my eye. I have two S.H. Hidden Treasure's, and I've barely used them.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Zadidoll You're kidding? Dang, I wish mine was for 9.99. I just had to check my receipt. I bought it for 14.99. =( Still great brushes though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes! I saw someone post about the Sally Hansen sets on Twitter a few days ago so I went and checked and picked up the only two sets! Both of my sets had Diamond and Cinnabar Opal but the others weren't repeats. I'm so happy to have my hands on some old school holo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found Essie shines of the Times today at Walgreens. Had been wanting and hunting for Hidden Treasure forever. Thanks G! Without your post, I wouldn't be able to find the dupe. Also found the Eco Tools LE brushes at Target but I put it back because I have way too many brushes. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig