Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 21, 2011

butter LONDON Cyber Monday Sale

As Black Friday quickly approaches, the Cyber Monday deals are starting to hit my in-box! Here's the scoop on butter LONDON's Cyber Monday sale (valid 11/28 - 11/30). I will compile a list of all the Cyber Monday sales I come across (just like the Black Friday list) as soon as I can.

From butter LONDON:


Just in time for the Holidays, butter LONDON will be offering a 30% site-wide discount on Cyber Monday (Monday, November 28th).  To give you some extra time to snag your favorite lacquers, treatments and more, butter LONDON will be extending the sale through the 30th.  To access the discount, enter CELEBRATE11 at checkout.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sale is going on right now and I think it ends on the 23rd. Although, I guess they could be having it again for Cyber Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig