Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 12, 2011

Urban Decay on HauteLook NOW


In case you weren't aware, Urban Decay is on HauteLook RIGHT NOW. As of 8:20AM Pacific, here are the deals that were still available:

$25 Urban Bride set (retail: $42)
$3 matte eyeshadows (retail: $17)
$3 cream eyeshadows (retail: $17)
$7 liquid liners (retail: $18)
$5 pocket rockets (retail: $10)
$6 tinted moisturizers (retail: $32)

As always, HauteLook is a members-only shopping site. You must be a member to access these deals. Membership is free and you're usually approved within 24 hours.

Are you thinking about picking up anything during this sale?

PS: Zents is also on HauteLook today, for all you fragrance, bath and body junkies!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I checked it out this morning, I was hoping the see something different included that is not on the Urban Decay site. You can still get those items for the same prices on Urban Decay's site plus they have more than what is being offered on HauteLook. Also, I notice the Urban Bride set is a dollar more and you get free shipping at least if you order over $50 on UD site. I was just disappointed to not see anything I couldn't get on the UD site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you said something! I saved $100!!! I don't have anything by Urban Decay. I'm so excited. I ordered the Urban Bride set and 6 of the cream eye shadows! I will be waiting at the mailbox. xD

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig