Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 12, 2011

A favor (and you'll get something in return!)


There are a few beauty bloggers currently in the running for the Biore Prove It! contest on Facebook. The winner will receive an awesome trip to Las Vegas and, no matter who you vote for, it's a fun contest to participate in because you'll earn points toward coupons and products from Biore.

But I do have a very personal connection to one of the contestants, Amber of Beauty Junkies Unite, who is my oldest blogging buddy (by old I mean I've known her the longest of anyone in the blogging community--not that she's old! Ha ha!). Amber's a dear, dear friend and she and her husband never got a honeymoon, so I know this trip would mean the world to them.

If you'd like to vote for Amber, you can visit her blog here for all the details.

Thanks in advance for voting, no matter who you decide to give your vote to!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Voted! I hope she wins too. Everyone deserves a honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the title I thought," Oh I hope G's not in the running for this cuz I voted for my lil hunny,Amber!" Whew! Disaster averted! Thx for doing this for her...I know she'd do it for you. I just <3 you both!xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig