Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Breaking: NARS Calfornia and Night Sun Eyeshadow Singles for $8 each NOW

 A HUGE, WHOPPING THANK YOU to readers Huynh and Joyce for this one:


HURRY if you want either (or both) of these though, because I have a feeling they'll sell out quickly.

For those of you who are new to this blog, let me just tell you that NARS California is my favorite NARS eyeshadow of ALL TIME (which is probably why I'm using all caps a lot in this post). Back in '09 when I thought it was discontinued, I even tried to (unsuccessfully) find a dupe for it

I'm doing the happy dance right now--who's with me??
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. OMG this is amazing. I will let everyone know. Thanks for this info.

    By the way, I'm so loving the new banner. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the head's up! Got 'em! My first NARS purchase ever, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHH!!! NOOO!! I was on vay-kay and missed this post somehow and its SOLD OUT! BAH! Did anyone happen to order one and not want it?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig