Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sneak Peek: Maybelline Baby Lips Repairing Lip Balm Collection

Today on Elle.com's The Big Reveal, one of the new products revealed was a line of tinted lip balms from Maybelline called Baby Lips. If you're in Australia, I'm sure you're already quite familiar with this collection as it launched there first (do a search on YouTube and you'll see lots of reviews).

image source: Maybelline Australia

Here's the scoop from Elle.com:

Wish your pucker was baby soft? Enter Maybelline’s new Baby Lips Repairing Lip Balm. Hitting store shelves in October, the formula comes in four tinted shades and two clear ones (including Quenched, shown here), each with its own unique flavor (cherry, fruit punch, grape, peach, peppermint, and lemon basil). It has soothing botanical concentrate and SPF 20, so fine lines and discoloration are smoothed away.

Comparing the flavors available in Australia (orange, cherry, menthol and berry), I'm excited to see that we're getting six flavors and they're different than the Australian versions. I'm SO excited about lemon basil--that sounds wonderful to me.

Raise your hand if you're excited to see these in October!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. *gasp* OMG...Lemon Basil balm? Sounds amazing, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh Thanks Gina! xoxo ILoveSephora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited! Lemon Basil sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all sound so amazing, but they'll probably have Vitamin E, which I'm allergic to. :( Big sigh. Anybody have the ingredients yet, by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a lip balm addict -- I cannot WAIT for these! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good......SPF 20 is a nice touch! Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I saw these at my local Meijer yesterday!! I didn't know they were Maybelline though!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spotted at CVS in a teeny tiny display, that was sticking out of an aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Grapevine one and basically it is amazing haha. I'm also a lip balm addict!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig