Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Potentially exciting (very exciting) news for Black Radiance fans!

I just caught this new article today in my Google Reader and I had to share it with you immediately, because this could mean LOTS of great things for Black Radiance in the future:

(drugstorenews.com)



Black Radiance names new brand manager
August 8, 2011 | By Antoinette Alexander

CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif. — Black Radiance, a Markwins beauty brand, has hired Robyn Turner as its newest brand manager.

Turner’s key responsibilities will include portfolio management, product development, promotional program development, in-store merchandising, online programs and marketing financials, to extend Black Radiance’s leadership in ethnic cosmetics.

Turner joins the Black Radiance team from SpaRitual/Orly International, where she served as product development and research and development manager since 2009. Prior to that, she held positions at D.L. & Co.; Modern Alchemy, DayNa Decker Environments and Mojo Cosmetics.

So the former R&D/product development manager for Orly is now at Black Radiance? Whoo hoo! Does this mean we might see some amazing new polish shades and a bigger online and in-store presence for Black Radiance in the future? I sure hope that's the case because you know I love this brand.  

Thoughts?

PS: I just noticed that the Black Radiance website has been updated and now includes the new Artisan baked shadows, blushes and bronzers and new glosses. I'm so happy those are finally up on the site!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Fingers crossed that some new awesome nail polishes will come out! I have Blue Nile and Black Licorice from long ago, and I love them! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue as to if this is correct, but on the store locator it is showing that it is at my local walmart(s)..

    Let hope finally I will be able to see this line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Beauty Looks. The makeup and clothes and accesories they picked. Hopefully BR will get upgraded nail polish colors and formulas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Black Radiance! I hope to see much more goodies from them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was about time that they updated their website. I have been haranguing them to update their website for so long that I just gave up.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig