Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 24, 2011

New printable beauty coupons


I've got another round of beauty coupons to tell you about today but before I do, I want to tell you something that my awesome reader Jaime mentioned to me the other day. I'm not sure how many of you already know this, but
Walmart now accepts competitors' coupons. In other words, you can use your Target, Walgreens, etc. coupons at Walmart now (note: please see the official Walmart coupon policy for details--they don't accept ALL TYPES of competitors' coupons so it's important you read that before you try using one). Thanks for the heads-up, Jaime!

Now on to the coupons:

$1 off Bodycology Rich & Creamy Body Wash or Body Lotion (must like on Facebook to access)

$1.50 off one got2be product (must like on Facebook to access)

$2 off any L'Oreal EverPure/Sleek/Straight Treatment

$1 off any L'Oreal moisturizer

$2 off L'Oreal Healthy Look Creme Gloss Hair Color

$1 off Garnier shampoo, conditioner or treatment

$1 off Garnier style product

$1 off Schick Hydro Shave Gel
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. There's a good deal going on at CVS right now on shaving cream. Skintimate Cream Shave (curvy bottle, not in a can) is $2.19 and there is a $1.50 coupon here: http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=IYDNXWQA5NB3W

    $.69/bottle is a great deal, in my opinion. Plus, it's part of a buy $20 get $10 ECBs deal running this week on Schick/Playtex products! I got FREE razors and FREE shaving cream after this deal!

    Just wanted to let you know that you got me into couponing, back when I first discovered your blog in January. I remember, you had posted makeup coupons to use with the Beauty clearance sale, and after that, I started couponing for health & beauty, and now I'm starting to get into grocery stores with my stack of coupons in hand! And I still love great deals on makeup -- I plan on getting some Maybelline for only $3.50 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you got this, but I got an email this morning from Rite Aid with a printable $3 off Revlon Nail Enamel coupon. I'm thinking I got it for being a part of Video Value program, but this is the first time I've gotten an email with coupons in them from Rite Aid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could've sworn I mentioned the change to Walmart's coupon policy months ago--I kind of work there. However, one thing I should add is: when you use store coupons at Walmart (at least, this is how we do it), you should hand the corresponding coupon to the cashier BEFORE he or she rings up the item. This is because we treat it similarly to a price match, so if you wait until the end of the transaction, you and/or the poor cashier must locate the item again (or at least the UPC from the list of rung-up items). The checkout process runs more smoothly if cashiers know of manufacturer's coupons before the end of the transaction.
    I've been holding back a big gushy comment about how much I looove that, coupled with our price-matching policy. My FAVORITE thing? Say something's on sale at Walgreens for $4 with $2 register rewards. If you go to Walmart and inform the cashier (some stores require the ad--ours doesn't) when you go to purchase the item, we will give it to you for $2. No trying to find something you want to buy with the register rewards when you don't actually need or want anything else. Yeah, it's kind of awesome. The only reason I haven't gone all bargain fangirl on it before now is that, well, I work there, and I don't want anyone to think I'm just praising it because of that. I'd be in love with it even if I didn't work at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have also advised you all to ask your local store for their policy, as I've heard they vary from store-to-store (as with the ad requirement).

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig