Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New "Brash" makeup line from Payless

Gosh, was it really last September when I posted the press release for the makeup collections at Payless ShoeSource? Boy how time flies! In case you're not up to speed on the makeup at PaylessZoe & Zac Naturals and Unforgettable Moments launched in Sept. 2010, and then in April of 2011 they launched SYX by Unforgettable Moments. And now, Payless is rolling out a new line called Brash:



(happi.com)

New Brash Line from Payless Includes Beauty


Payless ShoeSource is rolling out a new teen brand, Brash, which in addition to footwear and accessories, will include beauty items.

Rolling out in early August, the beauty products will include fragrances and makeup items like lip stain and eyeshadow roller balls. All are designed to be “styled and collaged together to create a unique and edgy look,” according to the retailer.

Beauty items will start at $3, the company said.

Payless has tapped musical artist Sierra Kusterbeck, lead singer of alt-rock band VersaEmerge, to serve as the Brash Girl . She will be the face and voice of the new exclusive-to-Payless brand.

To support the new brand, Payless is launching brashgirl.com, a special site dedicated to the new brand and featuring the full shoppable collection, as well as background information on Kusterbeck.
 
Even though the makeup collection is not yet on the site, I have to say that these rose earrings from Brash are cute:
They're $7.99 and they totally remind me of the porcelain pink rose earrings that were so popular in the 80s.

[UPDATE: Kimberly spotted the Brash NAIL POLISH at her Payless and has pics! Click here to check 'em out.]

Have you tried any beauty products from Payless? Are you excited to see what Brash has in store for us? You know how I am with lipstains, so I'm pretty excited to try one of those!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I saw them on Monday. Very trendy, edgy and cool. There are a lot of polish shades along with some glitter ones too.
    I see a few of the polishes going into my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those earrings!

    And I believe they have come back-I have seen them on a lot of girls here in Toronto. As well as rings that look the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First: Sierra is gorgeous, has awesome style and is a great, great, great frontwoman. I was fortunate enough to witness VersaEmerge's set at Warped last year, and I loved it and her so much I promptly bought their (then-new) album. (I also maaay have stood five feet away from her a couple hours later and snagged a picture like a creepy paparazzo...) I have so much respect for her, and am SO excited that this might turn more people on to VersaEmerge. Just had to get that out of the way...

    Those polishes look delightful, and I will certainly be checking this line out. I'm excited about the accessories, too, and those earrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are so cute! I need them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig