Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reader pics of the LE Wet n Wild palettes and Payless Beauty products!

You, dear readers, are truly amazing. You're probably getting sick of me saying it, but if it weren't for you, I wouldn't know half the things I share with you on a daily basis.

This entire post is thanks to my wonderful reader Ter (aka bobbysgeel). She made some Payless beauty purchases and some Wet n Wild purchases recently, and was kind enough to snap some photos for me to share with all of you!

If you missed my previous posts about the Payless Shoe Source beauty collections, you can click here for the official press release with all the details (there are lots and lots of products in these new lines so definitely click that link to read up if you're interested). Also, you can click here to see the first round of in-store photos that were submitted to me by my lovely reader JA99fitt.

Now, on to more photos!

(click photos to enlarge, again to magnify)

Do I spy some nail polishes in the third row of this Unforgettable Moments display?

A lovely reader (not Ter, but another reader) gave me the heads-up
that these anti-bacs smell amazing.

I spy some 3-piece polish sets!

Pretty glosses!

And here's what Ter purchased at Payless:


Isn't that eyeshadow quad with the two gel liners pretty? Ter, please please leave a comment on this post and give us the scoop about all of these goodies. I'd love to know what you think of them so far!

And folks, Ter's haul didn't end there! She also scooped up some of those new limited edition Wet n Wild Pixie Holiday eyeshadow palettes I've been talking about recently (click here for more details, and here for the lovely JenJen's swatches of two of these palettes):

Golden Goddess (retail: $4.95)

Night Elf (retail: $4.95)
(Note: Night Elf is the palette with the MAC Club dupe)

Snow Sprite (retail: $4.95)

Sugar Plum Fairy (retail: $4.95)

I don't know about you, but I'm more excited than ever for these palettes to make an appearance at my local drugstores! So far, the ONLY place I'm hearing you can find these right now is Meijer, so if you don't have a Meijer in your area, you're out of luck, it seems. But let's all keep our fingers crossed that Rite Aid, Wags and CVS get these palettes SOON!

I hope you enjoyed these photos, and huge thanks once again to Ter for taking them and sending them over. I really, really appreciate it--it helps so much!

So, have you spotted the Payless beauty collections or WnW Pixie Holiday display in your area yet? If so, have you you purchase anything? I'd love to hear from you.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. OMGGG WNW Snow sprite is so drool worthy! cant wait to see this in my d/s =]

    welcome back to makeup posts, hope ur doing well, G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My local Payless has the same display that The first reader sent you! I purchased one nail polish and two lip glosses. There is a post about it on my blog. I was satisfied with the nail polish and will most likely purchase more! I just hope they get a wider variety of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moley, will everybody stop flaunting their Night Elf palettes in front of me (at least until I can get one myself) LOL! Oh when will I see these in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My payless has that display also! I just need to decide what I want to try- so many items to choose from!! I really hope we get those WnW palettes on the east coast soon! Glad you're back G!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my Sweetie friend! You know I just adore you! If u want any of these WnW palettes,lemme know. I will send them to u ( no strings attached,just cuz I love ya) email me & let me know. Also, lemme know which ones u need swatches of ok? As for Payless, I can't wait to go get more. I sent u pics of what they had...so far! Much more to come. I'm loving everything I got! Much love & blessings to you G! Muahhhh,Ter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh the palettes are sooooo pretty!!! Can I have them? lol ! Thanks for the photos Ter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to see the WnW Holiday collection but at Walgreens today I saw some WnW halloween glitter palettes. I picked up the pumpkin one since it has a bunch of neutral and gold shimmers in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, I almost feel like the drugstores are waiting until the Halloween stuff clears out before they set up the holiday stuff, but I want it nooooooow. XD XD XD

    Speaking of which, I picked up a new WnW duo eyeshadow the other day. o.O Have you seen these around at all?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh oh, I think I see a day of drugstore visits in my future for tomorrow! We have a good store here in NJ called Harmon that is generally good with getting special displays up. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found the Payless Makeup today!! I am/was so excited too. I didn't bring my camera with me and I was bummed about that part.

    I got 2 3-packs of the polishes, one eye palette with the gel eyeliners and a 6 color pink lip color palette.

    This store had BOGO 1/2 off too.
    They were not fully stocked yet but I still found some stuff to get for a pink giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thata's the payless stuff?!?! Thats been at my Payless for a month and frankly I thought it was something that they were going to get rid of and put the "real" makeup stuff there.

    I was not impressed at all. Waiting to see your review if you get your hands on some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I almost fainted at the sight of Golden Goddess! Unfortunately, WnW's LE Products (other than the Halloween ones) aren't usually available in Canada. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sad no stores around me carry the Night Elf palette. :o( I've been on a crazy no buy but was totally willing to buy this... :o( :;cry;:

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig