Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, July 22, 2011

New beauty coupons


I've got some new printable beauty coupons to share with you today, so get your printers ready!

$1.50 off Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Repair Moisturizer

$1 off Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

$1 off Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Product

$1 off Skintimate Shave Cream

$1 off Revlon Beauty Tool

$1 off Sally Hansen Pedicure Product

$1 off Nivea Express Hydration Lotion or Gel

$1 off Nivea Goodbye Cellulite

$1 of Mitchum Deodorant

Kohl's 20% off EVERYTHING online or in-store

I probably don't have to remind you, but many of the products listed above frequently go on sale at the drugstores, so you can really save a lot if you print these and wait for a good sale.

Also, some of these coupons say "Available at Walmart" but that does NOT necessarily mean you have to use them at Walmart. Double-check the fine print--if it doesn't say "only redeemable at Walmart" then you can use it anywhere that accepts manufacturer's coupons.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Yay! I love coupons! Also, I'm having a problem reading your posts from google reader. I can see the preview, but nothing is clickable for some reason. I can click on the titles of posts from other blogs, but not yours for whatever reason! I logged on to read it still, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber Michelle: You're welcome! :)

    Linda: Hum...I just checked my feed in Google Reader and I was able to click on the title of each post to get to my blog, no problem. I'm so sorry--I wish there was something I could do to fix this for you! Can you tell me if the title of each of my posts in your Google Reader is blue? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Hooking my brand-new printer up tomorrow and printing these! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig