Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 25, 2011

Avon Friends & Family Sale: FREE SHIPPING - NO MINIMUM ORDER

Whoo hoo! Look what I just got in my in-box today:


Avon's Friends & Family Event is only good through midnight tomorrow (Tuesday) so start plotting your orders now if you want to take advantage! All you have to do is enter code FRIENDS2011 at checkout to receive free shipping with NO minimum order!

This would be an awesome opportunity to stock up on your faves from Avon or mark, try some new nail polish shades, or perhaps one of the new products from the Extra Lasting collection I blogged about earlier. Actually, I just noticed that a very limited amount of eyeshadows from the Extra Lasting collection are on clearance right now for $2.99 each (regular price: $8).

Some other great clearance deals that I've spotted:

And don't forget to cruise the OUTLET for more bargains!

Do you plan on taking advantage of F&F event? What are you thinking about ordering?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the tip!!! I just got some awesome makeup, on clearance, free shipping! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig