Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 25, 2011

More info about the new Jesse's Girl palettes!

I just spoke with my contact at Jesse's Girl and I have a bit more info regarding the brand new products I showed earlier this week!

Jesse's Girl 9-pan Eye Shadow Compacts
Retail: $3.99 each

Available at Rite Aid
Will also be available on JessesGirlCosmetics.com (availability date to come)
(For a closer look at these palettes, click here)

Shades: 
Brown Eyed Girl
Behind Blue Eyes
Tickled Pink
The Eyes Have It

Jesse's Girl Baked Powder Eye Shadow Palette
Retail: $6.99 each

Available at Rite Aid
Will also be available on JessesGirlCosmetics.com (availability date to come)
(For a closer look at this palette, click here)

I hope this helps those of you interested in these new eyeshadows from Jesse's Girl. When I receive online availability info, I'll be sure to post it.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. G., how close in your opinion is brown eyed girl to urban decay naked palette...other than maybe fewer shades...any dupes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the mineralized palette!! It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the mineralized palette yesterday! The colors are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the Rite Aid's in my city (Las Vegas) are gone. It's so frustrating seeing all the cool things @ Rite Aid that I can't have. I would snatch those long skinny palettes up in a heartbeat at that price.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig