Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More info on the newly-revamped Rite Aid Pure Spring collection (and a coupon!)

Before I get into the details on the newly-revamped Rite Aid Pure Spring collection, I want to tell you that there's a $1 off Pure Spring coupon available NOW on the Rite Aid Facebook page. This coupon went up this morning and it's a limited-time offer, so I'd print it ASAP if you're interested. All you have to do is visit the All Things Beauty tab on the Rite Aid Facebook page, "like" Rite Aid (if you haven't already), and then look for the link to the print the coupon (at the top of the page).

Back in May, I showed you pics of Rite Aid's newly-ravamped private collection of bath and body products and now I have even more info, directly from Rite Aid:

(click images below for a closer look)



Don't forget: if you're a Wellness+ member, you automatically get 10% off ALL Rite Aid brand purchases, so printing out that coupon will give you an additional $1 off one of these products!

Do any of these new fragrances sound like something you might be interested in? I can't wait to try all three, actually!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig