Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All Wet n Wild lip products (and Color Icon eyeliners!) 50% off at Walgreens!

A huge thanks to the adorable Mai for the heads-up about this one!


ALL Wet n Wild lip products and Color Icon eyeliners are on sale for 50% off at Walgreens NOW through June 26th!

Mai said that the sale is in-store and also online--I just checked and, sure enough, all of the lip products and Color Icon eyeliners on the Wags site are 50% off (click here to see the lip products and here to see the eyeliners).

Lipsticks and liners for $0.49 cents? Heck YES!

Thanks so much, Mai, for the scoop!!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hmm...I might just give those matte lipsticks a re-try because I really want to like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I didn't see any eyeshadows or nail polish from that link. I guess this gives me an excuse to go lurk up at the corner (Walgreens.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lerina Melissa: Hey, at this price, why not, right? ;)

    thalia: I mentioned in this post that this sale is for lip products and Color Icon eyeliners only. Did you hear somewhere that shadows or polishes were going to be on sale? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeeet! I will be all over this. You're the best G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig