For help with subscribing to this page via email or RRS reader, click here.
I created this page so that readers who know of a great
beauty-related deal/sighting/sale/etc. can easily post about it and
share it with other readers as quickly as possible. Everyone is welcome
(and encouraged!) to post comments here, but before you do, please read
the following guidelines.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR COMMENT APPROVED WITHIN 24 HOURS, IT MAY BE BECAUSE IT VIOLATED ONE OF THE FOLLOWING RULES:
* No links to your blog - this isn't about self-promotion
* No referral links - this isn't about making you money, it's about saving you money
* No weekly drugstore sale info - please refrain from leaving
comments about current or upcoming weekly drugstore sales. I cover the
weekly drugstore sales in my regular Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale post
every Sunday. However, if you see that I've omitted something in my
Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale post and you want to let us know about it,
please do so (and thank you!)
* No repeat info - if a topic has already been covered in one of the comments already on this page or in one of
my blog posts I cannot approve it. I'm trying to keep this page as
clean and streamlined as possible so I hope you understand.
* No unrelated topics - if you have a question for me that
doesn't have to do with a sale/sighting/deal/etc. please email me at the
address listed in the Contact section of this blog (upper right corner).
Thanks
to everyone who has ever left a comment here (and to everyone who
leaves one in the future) for making this page such an incredible
resource for ALL of us!
226 comments
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 226 of 226I want to see pictures of the new ones, especially Rose Sage, Tread Ginger-ly, and Chili!
Two bits of news: The elf disney villains collection were marked 50% off at my Walgreens yesterday!
And, since I love dupes, I thought I'd share that the new Holiday 2013 minis gift set of LA Colors nail polish has dupes for all of the Holiday 2013 Dior Diorific nail polishes! It has a total of 18 mini bottles and costs $10.
Walgreens has all the Elf Disney Villians collection 50% off! They placed them with the discounted Halloween decor and costume. Look book came to $6.49!
woah! those are cheap too!
If you hate the new Bath and Body works Lotion formula like i do , you should try CVS. I just bought one of the Cvs brand Essence of Beauty lotions on a whim. They are amazing!! I got the scent Secret Woods, which of course is a dupe for Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods. they are super rich and moisturizing
Too Faced is having their Friends and Family Sale, use code FAMILY20 for 20% off of everything on their website until November 10.
Swatches from the NEW Naked 3 palette can be found here, since it was released in France: http://wheeconfetti.com/2013/11/06/la-naked-3-de-urban-decay-les-swatchs/
This kind of goes with your OPI coming to sally's post. When I was there the other day they are clearancing out ALL Of the Finger Paints nail polishes to make way for OPI. At least that is what they are doing at mine. They're on sale for $2.99 and could potentially go lower because I've gotta a bottle for $0.99 about 2 weeks ago.
They're not in the New section, but there are a ton of newly released e.l.f. holiday sets and palettes on their website. Poke around under the Gifts section to find them.
Hey! I was at target last night, and saw that they finally have the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear glitters! They did not have all of them, I think there were only six. But they also had ombre value packs next to them, which included the others! They include one of the glitters, and two permanent colors, for only $5!
Found some really cute ELF ornament items at Walgreens today. They had them hanging on a tree at my local store. They were in the same plastic packaging they are normally in but the color was gold, with a cute ribbon on top as well as a to and from section to give as a gift. They had jumbo lip gloss sticks, stains, liquid glitter eyeliner, pencil liners, and mascara.
I just read about this...and apparently they released it in France already. I googled Naked 3 palette..and saw some swatches..so pretty. I can't wait!
For those of you who live near a 2B bebe store, they have 5-bottle sets of glitter topcoats on clearance for $2.49. They are regularly $10 and marked down to $5, but the store is offering an additional 50% off of all of their clearance items (including clothes - I got a dress for $10 and boots for $15). I've never been to the store till today and it was awesome! They also had regular nail polish (not in sets) for around $3 I think. Also, Ulta has Lorac's Solid Gold eye shadow pallets for $12. Maybe another NAKED dupe??? Not sure, but thought I'd mention it :-)
Spotted these at Meijer. unfortunately, there weren't any prices. http://tinypic.com/r/10yji1k/5
Also, the Color Club Xmas colors from last year have been rebottled as this year's Studio M Xmas collection :)
Lorac Platinum Status Pallet is also ONLY $12 at Ulta!!!
http://staging.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6010175
I was at Walgreens yesterday and I saw that my store had the Revlon PhotoReady Bronzed and Chic bronzer on clearance for something like $3.49. There weren't any left (bummer!) but I thought that was a great deal.
The allcosmeticswholesale website has crashed and will not load.
Everyone be sure to check your local TJ Maxx! They had a lot today when I went in, several different elf palettes and a ton of nail polish. Essie, Sephora and Nicole OPI, and something I hadn't seen before: two-packs of OPI liquid sands in "holiday gift" packaging, for $7.99 each!
I was at a Kmart today and near all of their nail polish gift sets were Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez polishes in a pack that came with a mini bottle of a silver Gumdrop that I've never seen before. There is no silver color in the Gumdrop collection on the website and no mention of these packs either. There was no price tag anywhere that I could find and I really didn't go through all of them to see how many different sets there were but all of them had the same silver Gumdrop color with a regular sized Selena Gomez polish. I'm not that familiar with the line so I have no idea if they were limited colors or permanent shades in the collection. I didn't think to take a picture until after I had left but my phone isn't good at that anyway. Maybe someone else can keep their eyes open if they spot them and provide more information or if I go back I'll try to myself. Kmart just isn't that super close so I hardly ever seem to go.
elf is having 50% of all minerals on orders $20 or more! Code 50MIN ends 11/11!
I saw in my local Costco a Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette called "Day to Night Shadow Options" sku 737960 for $36.99 I took a picture of the palette if Ms. G or anyone would like to see it :) You can call your local Costco with the sku number to see if they have it in their location.
Saw the Target Black Friday ad and the E.L.F. 150 eye shadow pallete will be $10 and it said other select palletes will be 10% off http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3NrBQryJRLo/UoE4lNMHvbI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/GV0RhlkrwCA/s1600/target26.jpg
I was at beauty brands searching for opi Mariah holiday collection and was offered a 20% off coupon. It was too good not to share with everyone! You can use it on any 1 thing in the store and online too. I think the online code is PS8454.
Some REALLY great deals on 6 pm right now. I just got a set with 3 full size Butter London polishes, a nail file and a full size polish remover for $14 (shipping is always free). I also purchased a 3 pack of Butter London glitter polishes for $16, and they have Deborah Lippmann polish sets for more than 50% off as well as a Stila palette for $6.99. Just look under beauty and search by highest % off. All free shipping. Great deals! Might not last long! Happy shopping!
i saw at my target today that they have holiday kits from 2 pack baby lips, great lash, lash blast (volume), falsies, colossal, clump crusher mascaras to like NYX (3 pack jumbo eye shadow pencils colors - strawberry milk, milk & black bean) for $9.99 to NYX holiday packs at $9.99 each. to Revlon color stay (pencil & liquid eyeliners) the price ranged from $5.99 to $6.99
i'll send in pics once I get home.. it's on my phone's memory card... just for a heads up!
Ooh what did she say the Naked3 colors are going tobe?
Post a Comment