Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 6, 2012

How to subscribe to the You Tell Me page

To subscribe to the You Tell Me page via email, you must first be logged into your Google account or whatever account you use to post comments on this blog. Then, look for this section on the You Tell Me page:

  • When you're on the You Tell Me page, scroll down to the comment box and click the "Subscribe by email" link circled above.
  • After you have subscribed, you will receive an email every time someone leaves a new comment on the You Tell Me page. If you subscribe and later find this isn't a good fit for you, return to the You Tell page and the link circled above will say "Unsubscribe". Just click that and you'll be unsubscribed.
  • NOTE: this feature might not work on mobile devices or certain browsers, so if you have any issues with it, try accessing it from a desktop. If it still doesn't work, please try another browser.

To add the You Tell Me page to your RSS Reader (Google Reader, etc.), look for this section on the You Tell Me page:

  • When you're on the You Tell Me page, scroll down the comment box and click the "Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)" link circled above. It may take a moment for this to work, so be patient and eventually the option to add this page to your RSS reader should appear.
  • NOTE: this feature might not work on mobile devices or certain browsers, so if you have any issues with it, try accessing it from a desktop. If it still doesn't work, please try another browser.

Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to the You Tell Me page for making it such an incredible resource for all of us. I couldn't do it without you, and I'm so grateful that you take time out of your days to share you info here with all of us.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I don't know if this has been brought up before, but is there a way to make a link at the top to jump to the bottom? I don't subscribe but I will manually check it every other day or so and I'd love to not have to scroll all. The. Way. Down. To the new posts. Thanks for already making a new one though! That helps tons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't think I can do that. But does your browser have a scroll bar on the right side? If so, you can click on that and just pull it down to the bottom of the page instead of scrolling all the way down. I use that....I never scroll...takes too long.

      Delete
  2. Any idea why my 'post a comment' section wouldn't have a 'subscribe via email' option? Is it because I'm already get a summary of your blog posts daily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that--I actually just updated this post to address your question. It's because you need to be logged in to your Google account or whatever other account you use to post comments here. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I finally took your advice and subscribed to the comments yesterday and I am so happy I did! I was afraid of getting too many emails but instead I get really excited every time I see a new one pop up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very, very glad that this feature is working out for you and that it hasn't been a nuisance to your in-box! :)

      Delete
  4. You must also be logged in for the "subscribe by email" link to appear. I almost drove myself crazy trying to find it last time I had to update - turns out I wasn't logged in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for that tip, Lisa. I appreciate you leaving that (very helpful) into on this post when it was originally published. I just updated the post to include this info so that others won't run into any problems. Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  5. i'm logged in to my google account but it's still not showing the "subscribe by email" option! Guaranteed: I'll hit publish and it will show up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Macy's is having their Flash Sale Urban Decay Naked Flush Palette is on sale for $15!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig