Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spotted: new bath, body, skincare products and more

I've spotted lots of new products recently that I'd like to share with you, but first I want to show you a pic of a SECOND Revlon Summer Romantics display that my lovely reader Lexi spotted recently (click here to see the larger display):

image credit: Lexi for Nouveau Cheap

I was excited by the idea of limited edition Color Burst Lipglosses, however, I was able to make out the names on the display and I can confirm that all three shades are core collection: Sunset Peach, Hot Pink and Pink Ice. Bummer! If you saw my review of Rosegold, you know I love these glosses so I'm sad there are no new shades here.  But anyway, it's nice to know that we've got another chance to get the cream shadow palette and polishes (those are LE) with this second counter display floating around. Thanks again, Lexi!

Next up, some products I spotted at Target recently:

I realize these aren't terribly new, so please don't leave me any nasty comments, but they're new to ME so I'm assuming I'm not the only person on the planet unaware of them. I have no idea how these Target-exclusive Nicole by OPI polishes escaped me for so long, but here there are (in case you've been living with me, under a rock, for the past year).

I've noticed that Target-exclusive shades of beauty products seem to be a trend lately (have you seen the Target-exclusive shade of L'Oreal lipstick?). 



Next up, I finally spotted the bath and body products from Shea Moisture (remember how excited I was to find their haircare at Walgreens recently?).  They also have bar soaps (not pictured) and the Coconut Hibiscus scent smells amazing:


I also spotted a new skincare line from Alba called Acnedote:


OK, how adorable are these new Minnie and Mickey Mouse foaming hand soaps from Method? The Minnie Mouse soap is Strawberry Fizz and Mickey Mouse is Lemonade. Yum!


 Remember back in February when I posted about a new Tone body wash called Crushed Grape & Shea Butter that was set to hit stores? Well I have been looking and looking for it and FINALLY found it the other day:


A while back, a lovely reader told me that she spotted a new Dial NutriSkin scent called Goji Berry & Orchid. I LOVE NutriSkin body washes (click here for my review of the Cherry Seed Oil & Mint scent ). Sadly, I cannot remember who told me about this new scent, so if you're reading this, please please leave a comment so I can thank you again for the heads-up!

I FINALLY found it and it's amazing!


As you can see, I had it in my cart, but then I forced myself to put it back because I just don't buy body washes unless they're on sale (and/or I have a coupon). Even though I really wanted this (and the Tone body wash too) I refuse to break my own rules. To save the most money on drugstore beauty products, you need to exhibit patience and wait for sales and coupons, so I need to practice what I preach, right?
Someday, these will be mine!

That's it for this drugstore report. Do you already own anything featured in this post? Are you excited to try any of these products for yourself? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I own the acnedote scub, it's okay but kind of hard to rinse off especially when I used it on my face it would get stuck around my ears and stuff yuck lol and I really want to find that Dial gogi berry I love the dial body washes they're so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see those new Revlon Creme shadow shades. I LOVE their creme shadow line and have I think three different ones. Maybe I need another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Nicole at Target but had no idea that they were excluive Target colors! lol I have never tried Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. def will try out the cream shadows so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about only buying stuff thats on sale. I just did the 3/9 on softsoap bodywashes at cvs and your got back $3 in extra bucks and I had $2 in extra bucks from a previous purchas. So it was like getting 3 for $4 so i couldnt resist. I got the coconut scrub(my fav, spa radiant, and one of the nutri-serum ones. I need to get some of that foaming hand soap for my daughter she love minnie mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, loving the Revlon polishes! Hope I can find them. Wish there were some pretty eyeshadow palettes too because the cream ones don't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the acnedote scrub! I use it with my Olay power scrubber. It has a lovely peppermint tingle to it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gloss on the far right from Revlon looks like my favorite Smashbox gloss! I forgot the name and the little tag wore off.

    I also saw the new tone body wash at my local Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the dial body wash. I absolutely love it, the next time it's on sale snag it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGAH, you're such an enabler when it comes to shopping cuz you seriously make me want everything in your posts! Hahaha.

    I wonder if that orange Revlon lipgloss is pigmented. I've been looking for a drugstore orange lip color but no luck so far. =[

    The Minnie & Mickey Hand Washes are SUPER cute! I wonder if those are available at Target or Walmart. I'm gonna check!

    Thanks!

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. L'Oreal also has a Target-exclusive nail polish called... "Target Red," I think. It's the only L'Oreal polish my local store carries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can only find the lemon grass Nutriskin right now. I do like the Tone Vino, but they were on sale and sold out. The Tone and Dial were $2.97 at my Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had the ACNEdote moisturizer for about six months now, but I first found it at a Walmart, and I've only just now seen it in another store. Most of the places I see Alba stuff at has the tropical line and MAYBE the...whatever line comes in the green packages.

    I like the moisturizer quite a bit, especially since I only get hormonal acne nowadays, so I can be having a few oily/blah face days but still have a nice light moisturizer that helps the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus lotion and body wash. It smells amazing and very moisturizing. The lotion is ridiculously thick but I usually shake it up to make it more viscous. The body wash is so concentrated so a little goes a long way or you will have a personal lather party in the shower. It doesn't strip my skin to boot. The only con is that it isn't widely distributed and the Targets around me doesn't keep it regularly in stock. I have to go to the customer service desk to carry it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig