Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 2, 2011

SheaMoisture now at Walgreens


Exciting news in the drugstore haircare world:

(from drugstorenews.com)

Sundial has announced that Walgreens has become the exclusive national drug store retail partner for its SheaMoisture hair care line and will carry the products on shelf and online, beginning April 1.

The SheaMoisture hair care line consists of shampoos, conditioners and styling aids available in four varieties: Raw shea & argan oil, coconut & hibiscus, yucca and baobab and African black soap. This launch also includes two new hair kits — the curl & shine kit and the repair & transition kit — which contain travel-sized versions of the coconut & hibiscus and raw shea hair collection.

All SheaMoisture products are cruelty-free and never contain parabens, phthalates, paraffin, formaldehyde, mineral oil, animal ingredients or synthetic fragrance.

There are several programs in place to support the launch, including a beauty adviser-based program, a social networking strategy, store level sampling, as well as demo stations.

Be on the lookout for the "store level sampling" at your local Walgreens! I've never tired anything from SheaMoisture so I'm excited to see how their products work for me. Have you tried anything from this brand? Afrobella reviewed some of their products a few weeks ago--click here to see her take on them.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I picked up their pure shea, body wash, and the lotion all in a coconut hibiscus scent at Target last month. Absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary; Oooh, that fragrance sounds amazing! Thanks so much for the tip. I know I'm not going to be able to resist now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted a few of these body washes on clearance at Target earlier! I'd never heard of them before, but I recognize that bottle. They were tucked away on an endcap in the back of the beauty aisle. I'm not sure if this is every store, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking at the ingredients and I'm really excited to try this brand. I wonder what the price point is going to be. I'm sure it won't be TOO much since it is being sold at a drugstore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I'm in L.A. I went to the walgreens by my job, but didn't expect to see it because there isn't a large ethnic population. I went to one deeper in the heart of Los Angeles and there was a display (with the kits) in the front of the store. I think I have to go back tomorrow so I'll take a pic. Though I must say the display was pretty much empty. There was only one coconut, hibiscus and shea butter kit ($20) left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target has carried this brand for quite a while GREAT products. They have some amazing and natural baby products as well :) They all smell delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness!! This is one of my staple products!! I just used the curling milk on my wash n go hairstyle and my hair loved it...it was soft like cotton and smelled DIVINE!! I'm so glad I found out about these products. And even better, they were BOGO this past week at Walgreens! #SWEET

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, B: Oh darn! I wish I would have spotted those at my Target! Lucky you! :)

    Jessi: I saw them at Walgreens and everything looks to be $10.99. Hope that helps!

    sheridan_amazon: I didn't even see the kits at my Wags, so you're lucky to have spotted them. I only saw a total of four products at my location and none of the bath and body stuff. Boo!

    Amber: Thanks for the info--I'm so excited to try something from this line!

    LaLaLovely76: Yay!! Thanks for the great info! And you know, I'm so bummed because my Walgreens didn't have these BOGO on Saturday when I went. I even had a cashier scan one to see, and it didn't come up on sale. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. @G..oh no!! Did you have your circular??? Because if so, they would have had to give it to you at Sale price...darnit....

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig