Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 15, 2011

Quick update on Wet n Wild limited edition collections


I'm always striving to make things easier for all of us when it comes to this blog, so I thought it might be helpful to make a list of all the 2011 Wet n Wild limited edition collections that have been released to date. So in my right-hand sidebar at the top of this blog (right below the ads), I have a list called "Must-reads" and I have added a list of all the LE collections released to date this year (in addition to the existing 2011 core collection list).  You can view the list here as well.

Hopefully this will make things a bit easier if you're thinking, "Hey, didn't Wet n Wild release some LE quads a while back?" Now you'll be able to find them quickly.

Also, Wet n Wild informed me that the Sweet Spot LE collection (Wild Shine polishes) is exclusive to Rite Aid (I believe some of you mentioned this on previous posts as well). So my apologies if you don't have access to Rite Aids in your area--maybe a nice friend can send you some or you can work out a swap with someone. 

Thanks for reading, and I will be sure to update the Wet n Wild LE link every time I spot (or hear about) a new LE collection!

PS: And for those of you who are still looking for the Bloom and Vanite collections, I wish I could tell you when you'll be able to find them in your area, but I can't. I don't know which stores chose to offer them, and it's up to your individual stores as to when they want to put them out on display (every store is different). So just keep looking and I hope you find them soon!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I gave up trying to find the Bloom polishes. I went to what seemed like a zillion Rite Aid and Walgreen stores and came up empty handed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some of the polishes at the quads at my local HEB store in Central Texas. Hope this helps those looking for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also live in Texas and found a lot of the LE WnW items at HEB. In fact it seems like HEB is the best place in my area to find ALL LE items from any brand. I recommend checking it out if you live near one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEB is good..I found the LE pallettes there a while back..the bloom polishes are OK, quality was not good for the one I bought...it was the peach looking one, I put three coats just to get color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could find the quads and the bloom polishes! I have been everywhere (including Rite Aid- always my first stop for LE WnW goodies) with no luck :( But I did see the Sweet Spot collection today at RA and picked up the red and the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, yeah, I'm also still looking for the Bloom collection... ): Walgreens, you know you want to put those out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. If anyone knows of a Kinney Drugs, try there for Bloom and Sweet spot. I did find both collections there. I am in Central NY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here in Northern Jersey, I can always find the limited W&W items at any of my local Harmon Discounts. They usually have a cute little display right up in the front! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately,its hard for me to find certain products...I live in SC and I have to drive over an hour to get to my cco or to an actual MAC counter....that sucks!
    I hope I get lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you're lucky enough to live in NC, I've seen them (Bloom nail polishes and Vanite quartet) in Kerr Drugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig