Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 28

CONTEST CLOSED: Giveaway: 13-piece set of the new Palladio Eye and Lip Liners!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER. THANKS.

If you saw this post, you know that I am absolutely obsessed with the brand new Palladio Precision Eye Liners. Simply put, these liners last longer on my waterline than any other eyeliner I have ever used. I'm also obsessed with the new Palladio Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen and the new Precision Lip Liners, so I am beyond excited to be able bring you this fabulous giveaway, sponsored by Palladio Beauty.

You can be one of the first to try these amazing new liners!


One lucky winner will receive:

One complete set of Palladio Precision Eye Liners
One complete set of Palladio Lip Liners
One Palladio Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen

The shades included in this giveaway:

Precision Eye Liners
BLACK ONYX
GRAY SKY
DARK CHOCOLATE
PURPLE HAZE
ELECTRIC BLUE
NAVY BLUE
(For swatches of Black Onyx, Purple Haze
and Electric Blue, click here.)

Precision Lip Liners
CRANBERRY
SALMON
CABERNET
CINNAMON
GINGERBREAD
BURGUNDY
(For swatches of Gingerbread
and Cranberry, click here.)

Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen
JET BLACK
(For my review of this liner,
please click here.)

I will also draw one second-place winner who will receive one Palladio Felt-Tip Eyeliner Pen!

Please read all of the following rules before entering:

1. This giveaway begins today and ends Sunday, May 1st, 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific. I will select one first-place winner and one second-place winner via random.org and notify the winners on Tuesday, May 2nd. The winners will have 24 hours to respond. If a winner does not reply within 24 hours, he or she will forfeit the prizes and another winner will be selected. I will also announce the winners here on this blog, so if you do not receive my email, you can see if you have won by visiting my site on May 2nd.

2. Giveaway open to residents of US and Canada, 18 and over. Void where prohibited.

3. You may earn up to three (3) entries per person. Leave ONE comment per person, which includes all details regarding your entries.

4. To earn one (1) entry, leave a comment on this post and answer the following question: What's your favorite Palladio product? If you don't have one, visit the Palladio Beauty website and tell me which product you'd most like to try.

5. You must leave your email address in your comment.

6. You may earn one (1) additional entry by being a follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect. I'll need to be able to verify this by clicking on your profile.

7. You may earn one (1) additional entry by retweeting the following message on Twitter:

Win a 13-piece @PalladioBeauty eye & lip pencil collection from @NouveauCheap http://bit.ly/lS7MfI

Best of luck to everyone!

(PS: The new Precision Eye and Lip Liners are now available on the Palladio website if you'd like more info.)

Disclosure: NouveauCheap.blogspot.com received the products featured in this post for review from Palladio Beauty. NouveauCheap.blogspot.com has not received any form of compensation, financially or otherwise, for said reviews or for hosting this giveaway.
SHARE:

294 comments

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 294 of 294
Esther Youn said...

HI!

I want to try the Palladio eyeliner! You said so many good things about that liner. Im on a hunt for a good felt liner! All the other ones I tried always smears like crazy throughout the day... Not cool. ): Hopefully this one is gunna be amazing(:

my email address is
theesthermail@gmail.com

I love you through google(:

love,
esther.

Yuricon_PR said...

Definitely the rice powder! It was my go-to powder in high school and I love the box! spacetart @ gmail . com

Shannon said...

I tweeted :) (shannoninbc) and am a google connect follower. My email is shannoninbc (at) gmail (dot) com and I would like to try the herbal liquid foundation but the precision pencils are just as awesome too :) Thanks for the contest and all your efforts :)

Stef said...

I love the herbal tinted lip balms :)

email: s3to88@gmail.com

*also a google follower and retweeted

Shelly said...

I have not tried any Palladio products yet, but I would love to try the felt tip eyeliner!!

I am an email subscriber.

I follow on GFC-Shelly T.

s-tay(at)cox(dot)net

Linda said...

I've never tried any of their products before, but I'd love to try the precision eyeliners! Thanks so much for this! :) lilbluesakura at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

My favorite Palladio product is a combo: lip stain in Rose layered under the tinted lip balm in Rosey (my favorite lip product EVER)

My email is:
insert_cliche_here(AT)hotmail(DOT)com
...and I follow with google friend connect :)

Anonymous said...

I sadly have not tried too many Palladio products, but I love their Golden Pink lip balm!

alogram@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I also follow via Google friend connect!

alogram@homail.com

Susy said...

I'd love to try the Precision eye liners!
I follow through GFC as Susy and my email is susyincolor[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks!! :)

Kathy Rogers said...

Never heard of Palladio or the rice powder, but now I must try it!

KathyJRogers(at)gmail(dot)com

alissa.h.c said...

I would love to try the precision eye liners or their eyeshadow trios! Both look beautiful and have a great price!

jesskuh said...

I would love to try their tinted lip balm, I hear they are very moisturizing.

jreadesbooks@gmail.com

Busra said...

precision eye liner in black onyx is what i would like! buo208@lehigh.edu

Shelley said...

I have a Palladio lipstick in Pure Red that I like. It has small red glitter in it.

My email is shellblue1@tx.rr.com.

I follow through Google Friend Connect.

I retweeted about the giveaway. My twitter name is fabulousinfo.

Crissy said...

Would love to try the lip stains!

cyanidecupcake@hotmail.com

*Following & re-tweeted

Caitlin said...

I haven't tried Palladio, but I love the look of lip stains so I would like to try one of Palladio's bright, fun stains. I also can't live without mascara, so I would try Palladio's waterproof mascara!

My email is crfoster17@aol.com. I also follow you on Twitter and re-tweeted your Twitter post. My Twitter name is caitlin_foster. I follow your awesome blog via Google Friend Connect too.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Love all cute things! said...

I have only tried there lip balms but I would love to try more of there line.

babyabreu22@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the rice powder to keep the oil at bay!

jennywood1980@aim.com

great giveaway thanks!!!

Natasha said...

I've not tried any Palladio items :)

konashka@yahoo.ca

Anonymous said...

I love the Tinted Lip Balms and Lip stains!

jenmhilton@msn.com

flagrl561 said...

Rice powder.
flagrl561@gmail.com

Thanks for awesome giveaway!

T'Sha said...

I love Palladio Baked Blush in Choc-au-lait! It's the perfect natural pinky- rose color for a choc-au-lait girl like myself.

foxboogie84@gmail.com

geckogal said...

I LOVE the Palladio Shadow and Liner Herbal Crayons.
lildevil4852@hotmail.com

I follow your blog.

I retweeted. http://twitter.com/#!/geckogal48

Anonymous said...

My favorite product is their eye crayon thing in the colors iced coffee and moonstone.

I'm a follower on google.

redrum4852@yahoo.com

Donna said...

The only Palladio product I have is the Nail Strengthener and yes, it works!
dmj618 at gmail dot com

Leetal said...

i LOVE their lip stains! they're the best!

babebaloo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Palladio rice powder!

email: mimizhu55@hotmail.com

follow you via GFC as DeyiMizu

Tweeted this via twitter as @deyimizu

casey said...

i love their rice paper blotting sheets!

I follow on google!

Unknown said...

:) I love their tinted lip balms! I also followed you on GFC (username = angedelespoir). Thanks for the giveaway!

email: angedelespoir@gmail.com

Catnip86 said...

1. The only product that I've tried from Palladio is the Rice Powder blot papers and I love them.

- My e-mail address: catnip86@gmail.com

2. I follow via GFC (Catnip86).
3. I RT'd: http://twitter.com/#!/StephanieXK/status/64844185286619136

Juan Wilcher said...

I love their eye primer!

I follow you on Google Friend Connect.

I tweeted (@_galaxies).

makeaneffort at yahoo dot com

Kaitie Tee said...

My fave is the herbal eye shadow primer.

kaitieDOTteeATgmailDOTcom

I also follow via GFC.

Dana said...

I'd love to try Palladio's rice powder.

Sarah said...

I want to try the Rice Powder, and the foundation primers.

sclarkson4979@gmail.com.

Rachel said...

I haven't bought any Palladio products yet, but I'm really intrigued by these pencil eyeliners! I'll be grabbing one or two once they hit stores. :)

rachel.a.bailey[at]gmail.com

Anonymous said...

1 - Lipstains

2 - zombiilove@gmail.com

3 - Retweeted (zombiiilove)

jkaur_21 said...

i don't have that many of there products but i do have the eye primer and it is my favorite.
email: jkaur_21@hotmail.com
twitter: jkaur

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

1. I would like to try the primers, both face and eye.

2. Tweet:

http://twitter.com/#!/The_Rose_Lady/status/64851703656218624

3. sheaintgotnomoney{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow you through GFC.

ellyp said...

I love their lip tints!!

My email is ellyp93@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

Palladio eye primer...
jpstarn@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

I'm a follower on GFC (hiiamlindz)
My e-mail is hiiamlindz@aol.com
I want to try the Herbal Lipslix!
Retweeted and followed @hiiamlindz

eunice said...

palladio eye primer

euniceliowic@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to try the felt tip eyeliner pen!
Coynecj28@gmail.com
I re-tweeted - barbieh4.

Unknown said...

I would like to try the Rice Powder in Translucent.

goliath1357@yahoo.com

arienette9 said...

I've never used Palladio before, but I'm really interested in the eyeliners.

merique9@gmail.com

Starryskies214 said...

I definitely would be interested in the rice powder. I've picked it up a couple of times at Sally's and always put it back haha. Starryskies214@yahoo.com

M said...

I love the eyeliners! They never smudge on me, which is great in 120 degree weather!

I follow you and I tweeted (@booksaresexy)

KumiLovesKuma said...

I have the Palladio eyeshadow primer and it works really good. <3 what just catch my eye now is their baked blush. I would like to try that out soon.

Browning Cha
email: browningcha@yahoo.com

! said...

LOVE the rice powder!!

Danahargrove@mac.com said...

i love the tinted balms : love! danahargrove mac . com

doriannecolon said...

palladio herbal eye primer!
doriannecolon@yahoo.com

oookikiooo said...

i love the rice powder from palladio,

email: lunasea85@gmail.com
and friend and google connect

cjreyes89 said...

palladio herbal tinted lip balms & eye primer r the best!

cjreyes89@hotmail.com

Angela Van said...

Entry 1.

I haven't had the chance to try any Palladio products, mostly because I haven't seen them in stores, but I'd love to try the felt tip eyeliners and the baked bronzer :).

vannie_vanvan(at)yahoo.com

Entry 2.

I'm following via GFC as Angela Van.

Entry 3.

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/van_angela/status/64873680647360512

Thanks!

CR said...

my favorite palladio product is the tinted lip balms. I especially love Rosey

chocolategirl_rose_99at yahoo dot com.

purplegreenjoy said...

I absolutely love their rice powder. It's the only thing I've tried so far but I have my eye on the lipstain next.

I follow through GFC.
Email: purplegreenme@gmail.com

M!ssDeenaDiva said...

I would most like to try the Baked Trio Eyeshadows from Palladio

My email address is MissDeenaDiva@gmail.com

I am a follower of your blog :))

skylar_orb said...

I really want to try the eyeliners! Always on a search for a great waterline eyeliner.

Skylar_orb@yahoo.com

Retweeted w/ @skylar_orb

Kristen said...

I've always been interested in trying the eye primer - MakeupGeek talks about it all the time!!
Thanks for the giveaway! Goodluck!

krstnie@gmail.com

mary grace said...

i LOVE the rice powder!!! mgmanibog@gmail.com

also a follower!! :D

Anonymous said...

Never tried any, but I'm always looking for a long-lasting eyeliner that won't give me raccoon eyes!

lisa said...

I love the Palladio Rice Powder; janux1000(at)yahoo(dot)com

Libbeh said...

My favorite Palladio item is their waterproof eyeliners.

For another entry, I'm a GFC follower.

Thanks, G!

-Libby
libbeh84@gmail.com

ritaclower said...

Rice powder but I want to try the eyeliners. I need a great waterline liner!

ritaclower@sbcglobal.net

ggggg said...

My favorite Palladio product is the Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen.

E-mail: g.penta.g(at)hotmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

I've never tried Palladio, but I would like to try the tinted lip balm most!
Lingyweena224@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'm so interested in trying out Palladio! Thanks for the giveaway.

homebuyer05@gmail.com

Emily said...

I'd like to try the rice powder. I follow via GFC.
emilys dot livejournal at gmail dot com

Chindian said...

I would love to try the eyeshadow and liner crayons!

WhitneyLane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WhitneyLane said...

I love the rice powder, makes me look like a doll. Its kind of hard for me to find powders light enough for my fair skin and I really like how light the rice powder feels. I am vying the new eyeliners as I have not found any that stay on my waterline and I worked for MAC!

SuZJ said...

Hi! I LOVE the Palladio lip stains, especially mocha and nude.
szanjord@yahoo.com

I realize I just won the lovely Pixie package but thought I'd throw my hat in.

Thanks again for the awesome opportunity! xo, Z

judyscribbler said...

I would love to try the palladio rice powder.

Email: judywgee@gmail.com

I am following you through google friend connect.

StrippedGiraffe90 said...

strippedgiraffe@gmail.com
Palladio rice paper

I'm a followed on google friend connect

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/StripedGiraffe9

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i would like to try the primer
elee_S at hellokitty.com

jaimie said...

Loving the Lip stain in Rose!
Jaimie.carmen@gmail.com
Twitter: So_Elated

C.M. said...

I follow you via google, and tweeted using my name of chanshelly. I love the palladio eye primer!

cindy said...

I love their rice powder!
hbgrrl@gmail.com

Lauren W. said...

Every time I see the display in my local Harmon, I'm intrigued by the rice papers!

-Lauren, lwelkey85[at]yahoo[dot]com

Corinne said...

Hi! Great giveaway, thanks!
My favorite Palladio item is the lip stains.. they are the stains that actually stay on my lips.

emeraldmist AT sbcglobal DOT net

I also follow via Friend connect.

srb said...

Their eyeliners are amazing!

Leah said...

I really want to try the Palladio Felt-Tip Eyeliner Pen!

lmae93@gmail.com

I also retweeted.. http://twitter.com/#!/LMD93

MakeupbyIRMITA said...

I would love to try the primer!! I follow u Thu
MakeupbyIRMITmy email- irmita.me@gmail.com
retweet makeupbyIRMITA

nancylenert said...

I think Palladio is a great line of cosmetics! I LOVE the Herbal Tinted Lip Balm and my favorite color is Bronzy Pink. It really makes my lips look great!

My email is nancylenert@yahoo.com

naomi said...

I have like palladio rice paper, rice powder and lip glosses! I so badly want to try all the new stuff you posted about, and the primers! yay!
avid_naomi(at)yahoo(dot)com ... hope no spammers steel this!

ratherbedancing said...

OOOh! One of my favorite makeup brands given away by my favorite blogger! :)

twitter: rathrbdancing
emailshawna@gmail.com

Christina said...

I really want to try the rice powder or the mosaic blushes, what an interesting concept!
earlyonemorning89@gmail.com

elizablue said...

I'd love to try Purple Haze and Electric Blue,, and Salmon for lips---sounds funny, salmon for lips!

elizablueuk at yahoo dot com

Thankyou!
Eliza

Nicole said...

I've been unable to find Palladio products where I live, but I think I'd most like to try the precision eyeliners. I'm always looking for a great eyeliner. :)

I follow your blog via Google Friend Connect (nikki.towler@gmail.com), via e-mail (nrtowler@umich.edu) and via Twitter (twitter.com/NikkiPowley).

I also tweeted about this giveaway!

Thanks so much!

Maggie said...

Can't wait try the Precision Eye Liner in Purple Haze.

maggiemaggiemae AT gmail DOT com

Melissa said...

I'm a fan of the tinted balms, but would love to try the felt liner as well.

melissalhagadorn(at)gmail(dot)com

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 294 of 294   Newer› Newest»
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig