Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Correction: no free bags at Target tomorrow

My sincerest apologies: the Target free reusable bag offer that I mentioned the other day actually took place on April 17th. I had seen it mentioned on several sites as taking place tomorrow, Earth Day, but my pal Lisa at drugstoredivas.com let me know that this offer actually took place last Sunday. I apologize for the bad info, but hey, at least you can still get free coffee or tea at Starbucks with your reusable mug tomorrow.

Oh! And don't forget the Zoya deal that my wonderful reader Laheelahee posted about on my You Tell Me page!

PS: sorry if this post looks strange--I posted it from my phone.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I think you can get a free bag a the Disney store when you bring 5 reusable grocery bags to recycle. That's where I'm heading anyways >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I don't go to Starbucks xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the pic of the disney bag

    http://blog.disneystore.com/.a/6a013481198b41970c014e60f5a1ca970c-pi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received one of those free bags on 4/17 you aren't missing anything.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig