Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sneak Peek: New BBW Liplicious Glosses and Naturals line

I've got some pictures of some Bath & Body Works products that are so new, they're not even on the BBW website yet! My amazing reader Jess is lucky enough to live in a test market, which means her local BBW carries certain products before the rest of the nation. She was kind enough to send some pics my way, and I'm so excited to share them with you. These new glosses are absolutely adorable!

Note: I don't know the official names of these collections so I'll just do my best to describe them:

image credit for all of the following photos: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

 Liplicious "Posh Punk" glosses in 
Blue Berry, Berry Spice, Berry Apricot and Black Berry

Liplicious "candy" glosses in
Orange, Apple, Cherry and Grape

(I'm just calling these "candy" glosses because I don't know the official name) 

Liplicious "Kawaii" glosses in
Pink Mango Shine, White Sugar Pop, Dance Berry Fizz, Mandarin Limelight

(I'm just calling these "kawaii" because they look very kawaii-ish to me!)

 Liplicious "prep school" glosses in:
(unknown), Plum, Melon and Pineapple

(Again, I'm just calling these "prep school" based on the names like Plaid Mafia and Phi Beta Glam)

And next we have a sneak peek at the new Naturals line of bath and body products!

 Fresh Lemon

 Lotus Flower & Mango

White Tea & Lavender

Another HUGE thanks to Jess for the awesome pics and scoop!

Have you spotted any of these new products in your area yet? Any must-haves?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I'm always so impressed when people see/hear things before I do when it comes to BBW. Thanks for telling your employees about these things, guys!

    The sarcasm. It burns.


    Anyhoot, I'm CHUFFED for this Naturals concept... especially white tea and lavender. Whenever someone comes in the store asking for a "lavender" scent, I always point them straight to aromatherapy, rather than say "moonlight path" like I'm supposed to. Sorry guys, but I'm a lavender elitist, and MP does NOT cut the butter for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glosses are so cute! I have my eye on the apricot posh punk one! I'm also a sucker for lemon scents so of course i'm excited for the new naturals line

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEMON! Omg, lemon! I can't wait to smell that. I'm a sucker for anything lemon :D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow!!! I am so excited for the Lemon! Cant wait to smell it! No more making my own! (i hope)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound fun! I can't wait to sniff them.

    Glosses.. I am not a true fan of the glosses from BBW but I know many love them =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the glosses look to cute! I cant wait to find them LOL!!! u are always putting me on the hunt in the drugstore but I luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Posh Punk in Blackberry and have received so many compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think White Tea and Lavender is going to be my jam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am on lippy overload here!! lol..I haven't seen any of those in my BBW store...but I think I might have to make a special trip this weekend! Thanks for posting this G! I can't wait for those new scents too! Mango and Lemon sound yumm!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it appears that I also am in a test market! just picked up the white tea and lavender yesterday - in the splash and the lotion. it's awesome. I was thinking about the fresh lemon splash, too...might go back for it. not many left of that one, surprisingly. also - the Into the Wild is AWESOME. soft and summery, not overpowering. got one of the $1 bottles of it. can't wait until the rest comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I am so excited for the "naturals" line! I don't go out of my way to use natural products all that often, although I always consider it a plus; mostly, I'm excited for the scents! I am not a fan of the really cloying scents that BBW have been coming out with lately. These sound like they might be clean and refreshing scents. I am now motivated to run through all of my body washes before these show up where I live!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig