Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Important update

Hello! I just wanted to post a quick update and let you know that I have not answered emails/tweets/etc. in a while because I'm desperately trying to clear the way for my WEEK of Wet n Wild posts. But as you know, it's a crazy time right now, so I'm about to hit you with a TON of new product posts for other brands, and I also have to do another CVS beauty clearance update tonight before I begin to post all the Wet n Wild product pics and swatches that I know we're all super excited about.

So please stay tuned--the posts are going to be coming fast and furious for the next few hours!

Thank you SO much for your patience as I work as quickly as I can to bring you this info.

G. xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh, looking forward to seeing the new WnW stuff and everything else! Thanks for all the hard work you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, no complaints here! I'm looking forward to the WnW stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've checked your blog over ten times today hoping to see the Wet n' Wild stuff :D Ah, I'm excited! Thanks for working so hard to post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been posting like crazy today!

    I spotted the wet N wild display tonight at my Walgreens and I posted some photos on my blog.

    I'm really grateful for the effort you put in your reviews and swatches. Thanks! Can't wait to see what you think. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig