Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Odds 'n' Ends

I've got so much good info to share with you today, so let's jump right in! Please take a minute to read through this entire post because I don't want you to miss out on anything!

First up, I want to let you know that my lovely reader Lisa gave me the heads-up that in addition to select L'Oreal makeup that's currently on sale for 75% off at CVS (click here for my post on that),  select SKINCARE is coming up 75% off too, and not just any skincare, but L'Oreal Eye Makeup Remover and the Go 360 Cleansers I love so much! Um, WOW WOW WOW! Check out Lisa's post here to see her great haul and even greater savings. Thanks so much for the heads-up, Lisa!

Next up, my wonderful pal Kimberly of Libby's Pink Vanity spotted a new Nicole by OPI display at Ulta and shared some pics with us. Check it out:

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
Nicole by OPI Tinsel Tips (retail: $9.99)

 image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap 
As you can see, these sets come with three mini polishes and a set of jewel decals. How cute is that?

 image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Kimberly!

And finally, I want to remind you that there's a heck of a Cyber Monday sale going on at my fave place for higher-end beauty:


Yep, 30% off EVERYTHING at BeautyTicket.com on Cyber Monday, 11/29, using this code: CYBER30. And if you read the fine print, the sale starts at 12AM, so get your fingers ready because you know things will set out quickly.

Whew! I feel like I need a nap after this post! Thanks for reading, and I hope this helps some of you out!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I saw the OPI polishes a while back at Walgreens, but didn't want to spend $10 on 3 mini polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrah. I just bought a new bottle of that cleanser, must have been a day before it went on clearance. Does anyone know if it's being d/c'ed? What a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of my kids use that go 360 cleanser, and I have coupons for skin care! I'm making another trip to CVS tomorrow! WOOHOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ I found that only the pink Go360 was on clearance, so I doubt that the entire go360 line is d/c. If you have a coupon (I think htere is 1 on redplum or coupons.com) it ends up being a buck or so! Soo worth it for the scrublet alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. virginiaisforluvrs: Yeah, I guess unless the colors were super appealing to you in person, it would be a bit much, huh?

    Meg: I just want to CVS yesterday and guess what? None of the 360's were on clearance there, and I took them all to the scanner and they didn't come up 75% off. So...hopefully they're not in danger of being d/c'd.

    Donna: I know you'll scan these first, but just FYI, they weren't coming up on clearance at my CVS. :(

    Lisa: Thank you for the info! I tried scanning the pink one and it didn't come up on clearance at my CVS, so maybe you got lucky! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My CVS didn't have any of the pink ones, but none of the others came up clearanced. Damn. I was thinking that exfoliating one looks pretty cool.

    And also, the CVS I went to today actually had the stickers up for everything that is 75% off. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited three area CVS stores and none of them had the Go 360 Cleansers on clearance either. They did have a pink Loreal gel looking wash in a cylindrical bottle on that clearance though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink Go 360 was clearanced at my CVS, but the signs were up for all the 75% off goodies and they were sold out already too. :(

    I did scan the other Go 360s but none of them were clearanced out, and yeah, the sign was just under the one empty area where I assume the pink ones had been. The same goes for the eye makeup remover, gone already.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig