Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Coupon alert! Coupon alert!



Allow me to cut right to the chase: Rite Aid shoppers, there's a new 
$5 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Coupon (limit 1) that's good through 12/4! Click here to print it out. Whoo hoo!

Next up, I noticed on the top of my weekly Red Plum insert this little tidbit:


I'm not sure if this means that, by signing up to receive their newsletter, you'll have access to all the usual Red Plum insert coupons (the paper coupons, not the ones that are already accessible to everyone on their website), but it's worth a shot, just to see what kind of coupons they offer to VIPs, right? Click here to sign up. I'm definitely signing up!

Speaking of Red Plum coupons, there are some new printable beauty coupons I want to make sure you don't miss:

$3 off ANY Maybelline foundation (Wow wow wow! Save this one for the next 40% off Maybelline sale and you're looking at a great savings!)

Over at Coupons.com there are a few good printable coupons:

Over at AllYou there's also some good printable coupons (I don't have direct links to these coupons so you'll have to scroll through the pages to find them):
$1 off any NYC cosmetic of $1.72 or more
$2 off L'Oreal Revitalift
$1 off Burt's Bees new Natural Body Lotion
$3 off Garnier HerbaShine hair color
$1 L'Oreal 360 Clean
$1 off Garnier Nutritioniste moisturizer or cleanser

And there's also a few good coupons over at SmartSource (I don't have direct links to these coupons so you'll have to scroll through the pages to find them):

$0.55 off any Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm (did you see my review of the new tinted Moisture Plus lip balms? They're awesome!)
$1 off any Gold Bond Ultimate Lotion or hand sanitizer 

If you know of any other good printable coupons out there, please leave a comment and share them with us! Happy couponing!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I just printed a couple coupons, thanks for letting us know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cjx: Yay! Glad I could help!

    MakeupJunkie88: You are so welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used two coupons on Saturday at Rite Aid - the $3 off red plum coupon for Maybelline foundation and I combined it with the $2 off maybelline coupon from Rite Aids video coupon site. Combined with the 40% off sale (ended on 11/13) I ended up paying $1.29 for Maybelline Super Stay foundation. Originally marked at $10.49. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig