Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


Before I get into this week's sales, I want to let you know that I have updated my Black Friday sneak peek post to include Rite Aid's Black Friday sales. You can view my updated post by clicking on the link at the top of this blog. And a huge thanks to my very helpful Twitter follower @somecrazedlady for the scoop! I really appreciate that!

Moving on to this week's sales, Make-Up on the Cheap has been busy the past few weeks so I'm bringing the updates to you in this post. Also, I've updated my "Best Drugstore Deals of the Week" section above to reflect what I think are the stand-out sales for makeup and other miscellaneous beauty-related products for the week. Now, on to the makeup sales for the week of 11/14-11/20:

CVS
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish $1.99
All Physicians Formula cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Buy Maybelline Falsies Mascara or Eye Studio Gel Liner, get Maybelline cosmetics bag FREE
All NYC cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
All Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools BOGO1/2OFF
Spend $10 on Almay cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks
Get $8 Extra Bucks when you buy two CoverGirl Simply Ageless products
All Rimmel cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Select women's or men's fragrances BOGO1/2OFF
L'Oreal Double Extend, Telescopic, Million Lashes, Extra-Volume Collegen mascaras, True Match foundation, powder, blush and concealer $8
L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute foundation or powder $12
Rapid Lash Serum $49.99 with $10 Extra Bucks

RITE AID
Maybelline eye makeup BOGO1/2OFF
30% off CoverGirl Clean and Simply Ageless makeup with $1 +UP Rewards
30% off L'Oreal skincare, face, eye and lip makeup with $5 +UP Rewards when you buy $15 worth of products
Physicians Formula Organic Wear, Bamboo Wear and Mineral Wear BOGO1/2OFF

WALGREENS
Revlon cosmetics and implements BOGO1/2OFF
CoverGirl Clean foundation, ShineBlast lipgloss, LashBlast Length or LashBlast mascara $6.99
Maybelline eye or lip cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Almay mascaras $5.99
Almay Makeup Removers $3.99
Sally Hansen nail color BOGO1/2OFF
L'Oreal lip color BOGO1/2OFF

As usual lately, no BOGOFREE makeup sales this week, but the $1.99 Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish sale at CVS is always a fun promotion.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Blah lol no BOGOF =(

    However, I will be checking out the SH Xtreme Polishes =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to buy so many Xtremes.. I have a stack of $1 off coupons for them! making them only .99! Stocking stuffers here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly Lilacs: I know, right? :( But yay for new polish! I'd love to know what shades you end up getting!

    Blai: Oooh, I wish I was on your gift list! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if the sale is in your area, but Rite Aid also has BOGO1/2OFF Almay and Revlon cosmetics with $4 up WYB $10.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig