Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 19, 2010

If you're planning on taking advantage of the BOGO sales at Rite Aid this week...


If you saw my post from yesterday, then you know that this is an awesome week for nail polish and makeup at Rite Aid! So if you're planning on taking advantage of the BOGOFREE deals for Sally Hansen polish, Borghese polish and NYC Cosmetics, DO NOT FORGET to print out this coupon for $1 off a $10 beauty purchase before you go!

Since this is a Rite Aid store coupon, it means you can stack it with any manufacturer's coupons you may have! In other words, you can use it along with the NYC coupons in this month's All You magazine, etc. And also don't forget that there's a $1 tear-pad coupon on the new Borghese Scintillare display!

Stacking coupons during a BOGOFREE sale is one of the most golden moments you will ever find at the drugstore. Using a few coupons can really make the difference between getting a good deal and getting something FOR FREE (or darn close to it). So please please don't forget to get your coupons in order before you head out to Rite Aid this week. Happy shopping, and of course I would LOVE it if you came back here and shared with us what you scored (and how little you paid for it!).

Now is DEFINITELY the time to look for the new limited edition Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear display, limited edition Borghese Scintillare display and limited edition NYC Berry Bloom display and get everything you've been wanting!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Don't forget the LE SH Insta Dry display you spotted too! And even the lip glosses on that display are BOGO50.

    I've heard too many bloggers find the Insta-Dries difficult. I'm still tempted to check them out at this price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DD & I did well. We bought
    Borghese in Stellare Notte & Festivo Fuchsia;
    NYC Creme Sticks in South St. Seashell & Big Apple;
    NYC Rose lipgloss in Rose (DD LOVES it) & Peoney; NYC lip glider in Carnegie Melon & Smooth skin face powder in Translucent;
    CG Wetslicks in AmazeMint Slaphappy & Fruit spritzers in plum splash;
    CG outlast lipstains in 405 berry smooch & 430 coy coral (clearanced for $2.24 - $2 coupons = .24 each) Neutrogenia makeup remover,
    a pack of Pilot highlighters,
    a clearanced Fabreze candle for $2.74.
    We had $16 in coupons so our total was $25.29 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the Covergirl mascaras part of the promotion? Because it wasn't scanning up at BOGO Free and I argued that it was on sale because they put up little sale signs around the mascaras! I ended up getting the deal so I'm not sure what was wrong with the register.

    Last week I got the Maybelline Falsies mascara for 40% plus $1 off coupon and I think i hate this mascara. It's a killjoy. Totally deflates my just-curled lashes. I think that's why i gravitated towards the LashBlasts...My favorite!

    I went to Rite Aid before seeing your coupon but it's ok! I will print one out for safekeeping during the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Rite still does not have the new NYC display. :o( Looking forward to those lip glosses and blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, have you gotten the latest All You yet? I received mine in the mail on Sat and there is a BOGO coupon for NYC!!! Too bad we don't have Rite Aid where I'm at, but still a good coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this! My haul:
    Borghese nail polish in Stellare Notte and Vignetto Berry; Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Metallic Momentum and Purple Bolt; NYC Mosaic Eye Powder in Purple Rain and NYC Metro Quartet Eyeshadow in Sandbar, Cheek Glow in Cherry Blossom, and Rose Lip gloss in Rose Kiss. Everything was buy 1, get 1 free and I had $5 in coupons, so my total was $15!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig