Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 19, 2010

Guess who's on Facebook?

Finally, right? I just joined, so please do me a HUGE favor and give me a "like" if you're so inclined? I feel like such a loser looking at that box in my right-hand sidebar (scroll down a bit to see it) and seeing that "0 people like Nouveau Cheap".

Here's the direct link to my Facebook page.

Also, for all you hardcore fb users out there, please have patience with me. I'm still learning and figuring it out, so if you're on Facebook, leave a comment on this post and let me know (or talk to me over there). I'd like to find all of you and connect there (if we're not already connected on Twitter, or even if we are!) so reach out to me, ok? I feel so lonely in Facebook-land right now.

G. xo

PS: I don't even think I have the feed to my blog set up correctly (that's how much of a newbie I am!) so please excuse the mess while I try to fix everything!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I just liked you! And I think I'm the first one! Welcome to Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i "liked" you and i added you to my page's favorite pages :) love ya G!

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked you as well. Let me know how you got your feed going on, I can't figure it out either and abandoned facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked you. I'm still figuring it out as well. I have botha personal page and a fan page.
    Welcome to facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been on Facebook since it was just a site for college students (maybe 2004?), but I NEVER use it, so I have no idea what I'm doing either. haha I know it's a great networking/advertising tool for companies, so it's great to have around for coupons and the like.

    But I love your blog, so of course, I liked you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, I 'liked'! And I'm still learning my way around blogger. I think we are a community of gentle folks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked!!! :) Facebook is SO addicting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yey for joining fb!! I liked your page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. =) now you have lots of "likes" ^_^

    I was the same when I first made my Facebook page (nonpersonally of course)

    I'm trying to figure out mine as well =(

    It won't show when I type facebook.com/pages/[my name]

    (didn't want to spam and just write my link lol)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in as a fan :-) I've been so busy as of late, but never fail to read your blog daily (via my phone lol)!

    So glad you're on FB -- I rely on it heavily (hate Twitter & others), so welcome aboard!

    Christine (a/k/a LipstickChick)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yahoo - welcome to Facebook!!!! Of course I 'liked' you!!! along with 278 other people!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig