Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Get free NYC products at Rite Aid this week (seriously)

Remember when I said that this week was one of those rare, golden weeks for drugstore beauty sales because all three of the big drugstore chains have some killer deals going on at the same time? Well I'm here to tell you that things just got even BETTER.

A few of you gave me the heads-up this week that in the new issue of All You Magazine (available at Walmart for about $2.50 if you don't already subscribe--and if you don't subscribe, you really, really should!) there is a BOGOFREE coupon for NYC. And then today, the lovely Lisa over at Drugstore Divas (are you following their blog yet? If not you should--it's an essential read if you shop at the drugstore as often as I do) emailed me to remind me that this week there's a BOGOFREE sale on NYC at Rite Aid, which of course means this is the most awesome NYC deal to hit us in a very long time. Thank you LISA!

For those of you new to the coupon world, this is the kind of moment that couponers wait for, dream for, look for but rarely find. When you use a BOGO coupon during a BOGO sale, you get BOTH ITEMS FREE (minus sales tax, of course).

Don't believe me? Here's a snippet from Rite Aid's official coupon policy:

Buy One, Get One Free
· We accept two coupons for the purchase of two items that are on Buy One, Get One Free Promotion.
· We accept a Buy One, Get One Free Coupon with an item that is in our flyer as Buy One, Get One Free, meaning both items are free. The cash register will compute any sales tax due, which varies by state law.

So, what two FREE items are you planning to pick up this week at Rite Aid?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. *runs to stock up on Blushable Creme Sticks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is mind-blowing! I might have to hunt down a rite aid and try out some NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!! That seems too good to be true! But will the Rite Aid cashier know about this policy? I feel like they'll argue with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is incredible, especially since I am on a no-buy until January and this costs no money, therefore it's NOT BUYING!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lazybeautiful: Oooh, good choice! :)

    Lindsay: It is pretty mind-blowing, huh? ;)

    Melissa: I've had a few cashiers not "get it" so you might come up against some resistance, but that's why I always suggest printing out the coupon policy and sticking it in your purse for "emergencies". Once you show them the policy, it pretty much settles things. But if even after you show them, you still run into issues, it's always best to ask them to call RA customer service, who will clear it up instantly. Good luck! :)

    Chickadee: Yay! Well, you will need some pocket change for the sales tax, but that doesn't count, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that's such a good deal! Good thing I didn't get something the other day on one BOGOF, now I can get it for "free"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the new BOGO All You coupon but I also have the $1 off All You coupons from last month too! I need to go -but I'm not sure if I really want any NYC stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, if only I had the magazine... Sadly, I only have a $1 off NYC left, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got way too much stuff, but I only spent $9.34 in cash for 24 items. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Rite Aid here in CO doesn't have NYC on BOGO. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig