Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, August 8, 2010

Great deals at the drugstores this week

With all the good coupons and sales going on at the drugstores this week, it's impossible for me to not mention some of the highlights!

First of all, I hope you got the newspaper today (Sunday) because there was a $1 Physicians Formula coupon in this week's Smart Source insert, and that's a pretty rare one to come across. Save that for the next 40% off PF sale at Rite Aid, etc. and you're looking at a great savings.

Also in today's paper, there was a $5 coupon for the Schick Hydro Razor. How can you score a Schick Hydro for free or just 99-cents by using this coupon? The lovely Drugstore Divas have a few options for ya! Click here and here to check that out. And thanks, Divas!

If you get the Red Plum insert in your mail every week, you might have noticed that this week there were not one, but TWO Red Plums that arrived on the same day! One was a regular RP insert, while the other was a special Unilever Red Plum insert, which was packed full of good coupons for Unilever brands such as Suave, Degree, Dove, Caress, Vaseline etc. The regular Red Plum insert wasn't too shabby either, since it had some coupons for the new Oxy Clinical products and also a coupon for LA Looks haircare. Anyone remember LA Looks? I haven't used their products since I was in high school (the late 80s) but I do remember that they were very inexpensive, so if you're a fan, this $1 coupon could help you snag some LA Looks for next to nothing.

Some good deals to look at for at Walgreens this week: do I even need to mention the 99-cent Sinful Colors coupon in this week's Walgreens flier? Be sure to clip that or just grab it when you're in the store.

Also at Wags, Nivea Body Wash is BOGOFREE (this is where a $1 coupon can really come in handy) and Dial NutriSkin Body Wash (click here for my review) is on sale for $3.99 with $3 Register Rewards, making your total just 99-cents for a full-size bottle. That's a great deal!

And finally, some deals at Rite Aid worth mentioning:
I know I already discussed this earlier, but I think it's worth repeating: Borghese nail polish is BOGOFREE this week! Also, Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Shield Toothpaste is FREE ($2.69 with $2.69 Single Check Rebate), Giovanni haircare is BOGOFREE this week (they make one of my favorite leave-in conditioners of all time so I'm really excited about this one) and got2be haircare is also BOGOFREE this week and you get $1 in +UP Rewards, which makes it even sweeter. If you're a Sure deodorant fan, there was a $1 coupon in today's Smart Source insert, and Sure is BOGOFREE this week at Rite Aid as well.

And before I forget, Garnier skincare is BOGO1/2OFF this week at Rite Aid, and I spotted all the new Garnier displays at my Rite Aid the other day so I wanted to share them with you:


From left to right, there's the new Moisture Rescue line (two moisturizers and a cleanser), the new Anti-Dark Circle Roller, which is a tinted brightener/concealer that "Instantly corrects dark circles" and also a new line of hair gel and putty called Survivor.

Oh, and all you Blistex lip balm fans: my CVS had almost every type of Blistex on 75% off clearance yesterday, making each tube just 62-cents! If you're a Blistex fan, head over to your CVS and see if they're on clearance there as well!

That's it for this sale wrap-up. For a full breakdown of all the MAKEUP sales at the drugstores this week, click here. I hope this helps some of you plan your weekly shopping, and if you've spotted any other great deals that I missed, please leave a comment and let us know about them!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. hey g, the sinful colors coupon is available on the walgreens site to print out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Niki! Thank you! That's great to know! Did ya get any yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a $4/2 Nivea Body printable (bricks). It just says "body" but I used it on body wash at Target with no problems, so it should work fine at Wags.

    There is also a $1/1 NutriSkin printable, which makes it FREE :)

    I bought the Garnier Moisture Rescue (both moistureizers) at CVS. They are $7.99 each, and there are $2/1 printables on Redplum.com. This week if you spend $15, you get $5 ECB. So I paid under $12 OOP, minus $5 ECB made it like B1G1! I might go back for more before the sale ends if I like the products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexi: Oooooh, thank you SO much for all the GREAT info! Nothing better than free body wash, and congrats on that Garnier deal. You make me want to run out and get those too. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @g i didn't get any yet. i think i have just about every color, lol. i'm hoping that they have those new displays at my local walgreens

    ReplyDelete
  6. my paper only had one RP and didn't have a GM insert...anyone else from the LA area get the same? I bought the LA Times, should i have gotten a different paper?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig