Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A note about comments (please read!)

This morning I logged on to respond to the comments I received last night (I receive email alerts when I have new comments and I read them as they come through). I was so excited to respond to your wonderful comments, but then when I clicked on the posts, I discovered that half the comments on almost all of my posts are GONE. The number of comments is accurate (for instance, for my last post about my nail polish storage system it says I have 21 comments) but when I click on the post, only 7 comments are visible.

Please note: I did not delete any comments (there was one spam comment that I wanted to delete but it's actually one of the missing comments). So if you left a comment here and you do not see it today, please know that I didn't delete it!

Blogger is well aware of this issue and they are currently working on trying to fix it. Until that time, please continue to comment as usual, even if your comment disappears. I believe it will eventually come back and at that time I will try to respond to it!

I'm so sorry for any trouble this has caused. I love hearing from you and it's frustrating to know that you've taken the time to leave me a comment and now we can't see it. Fingers crossed this gets fixed ASAP.

Thanks,
R. xo
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Yikes, that's been happening to a lot of people, I think! Hope the issue gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. been having this problem on my blog as well. Hope they fix it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently received an e-mail about a new message on my blog and when I went on my blog, the message was gone! :/ It appeared a few hours later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. noted. my blog had a similar issue not long ago. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya earlier today I had to really fiddle around with commenting settings. it kept telling me that I had new messages and then I would approve them and they would keep showing as new, really weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, I've heard this happening to quite a few people! Good luck in getting them back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A similar problem has been happening to me. I'll get an email that says someone commented on a post, but then when I view the post, it doesn't show up with the comment. A few of them have shown up a day later, but not right away. It's so frustrating!
    Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh oh! I hope Blogger gets this problem resolved. PS- this is totally random but have you heard any news about that new scent at BBW-forever sunshine?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig