Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, July 23, 2010

New Milani product pics (sort of)

I spotted some new additions to the Milani permanent display the other day but, sadly, the actual products were not yet in the displays.  But being the obsessive drugstore makeup fanatic that I am, I figured it would still be fun to post pics of the displays!

A HUGE thanks to Yummy411 for the heads-up about these new Milani items.  In her post, which you can see here, the Lip Flash pencils are actually in the display, so be sure to check that out. Also, she just posted a review of the actual Lip Flash pencils, which is a must-read if you're a Milani fan (check out her review here).  And finally, be sure to check out her pics of the new display for the baked bronzers--they look promising!

On to my pics:
(click once to enlarge, again to magnify)


I am THRILLED to see that Milani is finally coming out with some new lipsticks. It seems like it's been forever since they released new lipsticks and I'm very excited to try out this new formula.  What do you think? Are you excited to try any of these new Milani goodies? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I've never tried any Milani products, though I would like to try some of their polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milani products are great, especially their eyeshadows and blushes!! :)

    Irrelevant to this post, but I've given you the I Heart Your Blog Award on my blog, check it out if you want! :)

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try out one of the lip pencils. I have purchased bronzers in the past. However, they always look weird on me. I'm just too Irish to pull off a tan. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I'm excited. Milani's my favorite drugstore brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, gloss pencils? that sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very excited about these! I love drugstore lipsticks and Milani has always delivered high quality ones at that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a HD Advanced lipstick today in 01 Romantic Rose. It's a fabulous MLBB color (I'm NC15) and has such a wonderful balm-y texture on lips. Very moisturizing and comfortable, even on my chronically chapped lips. This shade is more of a tinted balm than a lipstick. Doesn't wear particularly long, naturally, and I am disappointed that there's not more for the price-- it's about the diameter and probably the length of a MAC Slimshine, though the packaging is longer. Still, I'd gladly pick up another if there's a BOGO/BOGO 1/2 on Milani. Would like to try a bolder color to see if it's more pigmented than this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the lipsticks,lip pencils & the bronzer. I am in love! The bronzer I use as a highlighter. The lip pencils ( I got 6 colors) are amazing! They're like a pigmented lipstick crossed with a sparkly gloss! Way to go Milani!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig