Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well gee, if you're going to Walgreens tomorrow you might as well...

...you might as well check THIS out too. I mean, since you'll already be there for some 99-cent Sinful Colors polishes, right? (Oh! And before I forget: click here for some late-breaking info about that coupon. Thanks, Cheaplicious!)

I figured I might as well tell you about this this little yummy treat I recently purchased, especially since it's on sale this week at Wags:
(retail: $4.99, on sale this week at Walgreens for $2.99, 18 oz)

I know, I know. Looking at this bottle, it appears that this might be a boring ol' body wash that smells like, well, any ol' generic body wash. But noooooo, my lovelies, that's where you'd be wrong! To my nose, this smells like...are you ready....

(photo courtesy of Tava.com)

A chocolate ice cream cone! Seriously. To my nose, this smells not only like chocolate ice cream, but the cone too! I can detect both a chocolate note AND a sweet ice cream cone note in this product. Yum yum yum!

I've been using this body wash for about three days now, and while that's usually not long enough for me to test a body product (I generally test body products for seven days straight), I can tell you that this body wash has provided me with a rich, creamy lather, and it's been leaving my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. In fact, I detect a very subtle film on my skin after I use this, which is probably more ideal for the winter months, but I'm actually quite dry right now so it's been coming in handy. I don't feel itchy or tight after I use this, which is nice considering that it does contain SLS (which can be a bit drying on my skin in general). As the label indicates, this body wash contains soy and shea butter, and it's paraben-free as well.

So...for just $2.99 at Wags this week, you're getting a huge 18 oz bottle. If you're a chocolate lover, and especially if you're chocolate ice cream cone lover, you should check this one out. And don't be like me and try to open this bottle from the top (looking at the bottle, it looks like it CAN be opened from the top, but it can't. I'm an idiot and didn't see the little "open here" sticker, so I included a close-up pic of it in the above collage).

And if chocolate ice cream cones aren't your thing, I spotted two of the other new Bodycology body washes (Skin Softening and Hydrating) also on sale for $2.99 this week at Walgreens as well. Just sayin'...
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I am dying right now! I have no Walgreens near me at all, only one under construction. Soon I will be able to share in the joy of Wags, but for now - WAHHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find the coupon on the website or in the store :(

    I'm not a huge SC fan, so no great loss to me. I did find the body wash, and it smells just like cake to my husband LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sold! Haha. I'll be checking this out for sure. Thanks for the rec! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ smelling the cone...ohhh you are so silly. I have this huge grin on my face now. Thanks for the info and for the smile...I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god, WANT! I love smelling like a yummy dessert :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig