Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Huge 50% off sale on...a brand I've never used before!

It probably wouldn't surprise you to know that Lisa from Drugstore Divas and I sometimes email each other about sales we've spotted and new deals we want to let each other know about. This collaboration is *always* with the end goal of sharing the good news with you, our lovely readers. Over the past several weeks we've worked together to bring you reviews (my blog) and corresponding ways to get the product on sale and/or use a coupon (her blog) so that you can get that product for next to nothing if you'd like to own it.

But once in a while, one of us spots something that NEITHER of us knows anything about. This was the case when Lisa spotted this 50% off sale on all 24.7 Minerals products at her local CVS. I have since visited two CVS locations in my area, and both of my stores also had this line on clearance for 50% off. The sad thing is, neither of us has ever used anything from this brand. And I actually can't recall ever reading a review about any of their products.

So of course we both want to share this info with you and give you the heads-up, but we haven't the foggiest idea what to suggest if you want to make a purchase. All I know is that 50% off is fantastic, and it just might go down to 75% off in the days to come (which is exactly what happened when a lot of CVS locations here in San Diego got rid of Boots products. They started at 50% off, then went down to 75% before the products disappeared completely).

So if you're a 24.7 Minerals fan, please leave a comment and let us know what you like from this line. And also, be sure to stock up at your local CVS!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i love the item that looks like shimmer bricks. it's my favorite product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, one comment pointing us in the right direction. C'mon people. Be our compass. I know this is a good price ... but that's all I know =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm just reporting back- i used two coupons and my rain check to get the L'Oreal Perfecting Base for $4.77. (unfortunately the other L'Oreal sale this week didn't count because it only applied to makeup, not skincare. woulda been $2 more off!)

    and i got a form to get the Wellness benefits from Rite Aid.

    i have seen the 24/7 line and wondered about it, but never indulged in anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to CVS yesterday and saw this clearance stuff. I too was wondering what the heck is this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephine: Oh that is so good to know! If the shimmer bricks are still around when this line goes to 75% off, I'll definitely have to get one. Thanks so much! :)

    lisa: lol!! It looks like we're not alone in our confusion about this brand. At least we have Stephine who told us to look out for the those shimmer bricks, right? :)

    beautifulmonday: Ooooh, I think that's the same price I paid for mine! Yay!! You worked it, girlie! And I'm so happy you're signing up for the Wellness card! I can't wait to see how you like it once you start using it. :)

    adorepink: lol! I'm so glad Lisa and I are not alone in our confusion about this brand! I guess since so many of us are clueless about their products, it's no wonder they're being discontinued, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen this 24/7 at 50% off in a couple of CVS stores as well. I'll bite when it goes to 75%. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly: Oh, I'm so glad you've seen this discount too. And I'm right there with ya--let's wait till they're 75% off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be checking my local CVS for this, can't remember ever seeing this brand though.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig