Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 1, 2010

Attention Suave fans: I've got the scoop on the new haircare products!

Suave fans, I've got BIG news for you! If you love Aveda products, I think you are going to be extremely happy with this new (and FAR more affordable) Suave collection, because all the products are inspired by popular Aveda products, and they contain some fantastic natural ingredients such as shea butter, almond butter, rosemary, mint, aloe vera and ginseng. And even better: all of the packaging in this new collection is made from 25% post-consumer recycled materials, AND the shampoos are made with biodegradable cleansers!

I spotted a few of these at my local Walgreens the other day and I can confirm that they smell DELICIOUS, so please check back in a little while because I'll definitely review them soon.

(Note: All products below have a suggested retail price of $1.92-$2.49)

NEW! Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo
Replenishes as it cleanses to leave hair well-nourished and beautiful.
  • Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to moisturize hair as well as Aveda® Dry TherapyTM Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, ingredients known for their rich emollients
  • Packaged with 25% post-consumer recycled materials and made with biodegradable cleansers

NEW! Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Conditioner
Replenishes as it conditions to leave hair well-nourished and beautiful.
  • Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to moisturize hair as well as Aveda® Dry TherapyTM Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, ingredients known for their rich emollients
  • Packaged with 25% post-consumer recycled material

NEW! Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Invigorating Clean Shampoo

Gently cleanses and increases manageability for hair that is soft and shiny.
  • Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to invigorate hair as well as Aveda® Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, ingredients known for their invigorating properties
  • Packaged with 25% post-consumer recycled material and made with biodegradable cleansers

NEW! Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Invigorating Clean Conditioner
Gently conditions and increases manageability for hair that is soft and shiny
  • Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to invigorate hair as well as Aveda® Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, ingredients known for their invigorating properties
  • Packaged with 25% post-consumer recycled material

NEW! Suave Professionals Aloe & Ginseng Volumizing Shampoo
Cleanses without heaviness for hair that’s full of body
  • Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to volumize hair as well as Aveda® Pure AbundanceTM Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Infused with 100% natural aloe vera and ginseng, ingredients known for their rejuvenating properties
  • Packaged with 25% post-consumer recycled material and made with biodegradable cleansers

NEW! Suave Professionals Aloe & Ginseng Volumizing Conditioner
Conditions without heaviness for hair that’s full of body
  • Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to cleanse normal hair as well as Aveda® Pure AbundanceTM Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Infused with 100% natural aloe vera and ginseng, ingredients known for their rejuvenating properties
  • Cleanses without heaviness for hair that’s full of body
  • Packaged with 25% post-consumer recycled material
So, are you as excited as I am about these new Suave shampoos and conditioners? I can hardly wait to start using them, so please check back soon for my future reviews.

In the meantime, let me know what you think, and of course if you have already tried any of these new products, I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Shea butter! Yeyyy!!! And those products are so inexpensive! I love Suave (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Almond and Shea Butter Poo and Cond! Can't wait to try em =) Can't wait to see what you say about em too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Suave. and i love their knockoffs. and anything with mint or rosemary in it gets love from me too! win-win-win! can't wait to smell these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi recessionista! i just reviewed this shampoo yesterday! you can see it at:

    http://anythingreen.blogspot.com/2010/02/review-suave-aloe-vera-ginseng-shampoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just seriously used this like an hour ago and I think I'm in love! I got the Almond and Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner. My hair is so freaking soft =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got a free bottle of the almond and shea butter shampoo in the mail about two months ago. i love the shampoo, it left my hair so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I just bought 3 shamp/cond sets! I need more money!!

    Also I wanted to let you know I did a review of Love's Sugar Kiss on my blog, though you might wanna check it out since I got it from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!! OMG I bought the shampoo and conditioner of the Rosemary Mint, mostly for the scent haha. But it's amazing!! I mean, I got both for $6 and I got the HUGE bottles!! I mean really this stuff is absolutely amazing-- the shampoo cleans well without drying and the conditioner adds shine without weight. Yay! A+

    ReplyDelete
  9. DUDE. I got this on my RSS feed this morning and this afternoon I went out and bought the Rosemary/Mint Shampoo. My husband LOVED the smell of the Aveda stuff and I hadn't been able to find a reasonable substitute. Good lookin' out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooouuu I saw the Almond/Shea Butter conditioner in my sister in law's shower the other day and was immediately lemming :D I want to buy them all to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suave BioBasics is my fave shampoo and conditioner line. It just smells so good and the price can't be beat.
    Although, I did stop at Walgreens today and picked up Rosemary Mint. I'm looking forward to trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Rosemary Mint and it smells so good. I hate when things say they are scented something and it smells NOTHING like what it is supposed to, but this shampoo is very accurate. I own essential oils of rosemary and mint and the shampoo smells pretty dead on to these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gaby: Yay! I'm so happy you're excited about these too, honey. :)

    Tropical Mind: OMG, thank you so much for the report! Now I *really* can't wait to try these!! I'll definitely post a review after I've used them. :)

    beautifulmonday: OMG, if you like those two scents, I think you'll love this. I just sniffed it again yesterday when I was at Target and, to me, it truly smells like a beautiful combo of both. :)

    anythinggreen: Wow, what a coincidence, right? That's great! :)

    Niki: Wow, you lucky girl! :) And yay for the shampoo! So glad to hear it made your hair feel soft--I can't wait to try it. xo

    Aedd: Well, the good news is, these are just $1.92 a bottle at Target! lol. :) And thanks for the heads-up about your review! I'll definitely check it out! :)

    BeautyMaven: OMG, that's all you had to say! Cleans well without drying and conditions without weight?? Those are the magic words!! lol. Thanks so much for that--I cannot WAIT to try 'em! :)

    Sarah: OMG, that's fantastic!! Please keep me posted and let me know how you (and your hubby) like it after you've tried it, ok? So glad I could help you find a cheaper alternative to the Aveda (MUCH cheaper, right? lol!).

    K.Lo: lol! Well, at just two bucks a bottle, I have a feeling you'll be trying it soon, right? lol!! :)

    Legra: Glad to hear you're already a Suave fan, like myself! I'd love to know what you think of the Rosemary Mint after you've tried it! :)

    Jessi: I'm so glad you're loving the scent of the Rosemary Mint products! And I bet it smells so authentic to you because it actually DOES contain rosemary and mint oils! :) So how do you like the shampoo so far? I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to work in an Aveda salon and forgot how much I missed the products. My daughter picked up the Rosemary Mint line and LOVES it. She has average hair with some color in it. I have extremely thick, wiry, course hair and I LOVE it. Shampoo cleans well without stripping. The conditioner left my horribly unmanageable hair feeling amazing. This may actually be better than the original.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig