Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Have you ever shopped the clearance section at...HSN?

A friend of mine turned me on to the beauty clearance section at HSN.com (Home Shopping Network) a while ago and I can't believe I haven't mentioned it until now.  Have you seen the clearance section at HSN.com?  It can be pretty freaking incredible depending on the day and time you visit (remember: they're constantly adding new products and selling out of exisiting products so if you see something you want, get it asap because it might not be there the next time you log on).

Right now (as of 5:00PM Pacific, Nov. 1st) you can get the following deals:

Barbie Loves Stila Paint Can 1980 Foxy Doll Palette - retail price: $40 - clearance price: $13.98 


The Balm Balm Voyage Luxury Travel Kit for Eyes - retail price: $18 - clearance price: $5




The Balm Read My Lips Kit - retail price: $40 - clearance price: $10




 


OMG, can you believe these deals? Seriously, if you love high end products but only want to pay drugstore prices, make the HSN clearance section a weekly stop on your online shopping circuit. You honestly never know what you might find.

Have you purchased beauty products from HSN before? I'd love to hear about your experiences.
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. OOh I never even thought of looking there before! They have really great deals! What a great chance to buy things you couldn't normally afford!

    Thanks for the tip XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa Kate! You are so welcome! It makes me REALLY happy when I see stuff in the clearance section that I actually saw on TV and couldn't afford to buy at the time. It's like getting a second chance, and even better because it's at a discounted price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about it, or actually HSN at all. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious? And to think of all of the insanity I had to deal with to make sure I had all of the Stila/Barbie cans when they came out last Spring! I really want the bliss set :) Lemon & Sage is SUPER yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never ordered from them. if you order does HSN charge add your state tax too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, never would have thought to check this out. GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're good deals except for the shipping. Shipping is about 5 dollars for one item, and then half of that for each additional item.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I am drooling over that Hershey's Velvet Lip Balm set! :-P~

    Thanks for the tip, I've never visited HSN online before!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HSN is great except for the shipping which is a bit excessive. That's always the thing holding me back from ordering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dee! Glad I could help. :)

    Hey Amber! I am right there with you about that Bliss set. What a surprise, right? lol!! :)

    Hi Anon! Yes, they do add sales tax. But what I love is that when you put something in your shopping cart, you can automatically enter your zip code and HSN will give you your exact total (including tax and shipping) before you even get to check out. So you'll always know exactly how much you're going to pay before check out. Hope that helps!

    Hey beautifulmonday! Thank you so much!! :) xo

    Hi Miss Molly! Yeah, the shipping is a little high if you're buying multiple items, however, if you're shopping just from the clearance section, you can still get some pretty amazing deals, even with shipping and tax included. :)

    Hey femputer! Oooh, that lip balm set just got added (it wasn't there when I wrote my original post). Yum!!! :)

    Hey Jeweled Thumb! Yeah, but as I mentioned to Miss Molly, if you're just shopping the clearance section, you can still get some pretty darn good deals even with shipping and tax included. To me, it's kind of one of those sites that you have to stalk daily because you never know what they're going to offer and how cheap it will be. lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you Recess. for explaining that to me. those prices are truly drool worthy but when i added the sale tax and the shipping and handling (on an item I was looking into) i only save like $3 from the original HSN price... and the item was reduced significantly. oh well, there's always a catch i guess. i'm still going to visit the site who knows i might get lucky. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anon, I am so bummed that you only ended up saving $3 after tax and shipping. I hear what you're saying and that is so not worth it. :( I was looking at the Bliss set, and with tax and shipping for me, it came out to be about $23 (original price is $38). So that's still a pretty good deal, right? Oh well...as you said, sometimes there's a catch and I guess we found it. But maybe in the future there will be something that's so deeply discounted that even with s&h it will still be worth it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know, it's crazy, right? lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig