Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Anybody in the mood for a tiny (and cheap) haul?


Sometimes I want to buy just one or two sale items on Avon.com but I always stop myself because I hate to pay more for shipping than for the actual products.

Well all that is about to change! Because of a technical error on the Avon site a few days ago which caused intermittent service for a period of time, Avon has issued a "We're Sorry" code for free shipping on ANY order. The code is: FSWER, and I'm not sure when it expires so I'd hurry if you're planning on making an order.

I cruised the clearance section on Avon.com a little while ago and noticed that there are some fun items on sale, which could make for a very tiny, very inexpensive haul for you, or for holiday gift-giving.

Select shades of Glazeware and Glazewear Extreme are on sale for $1.99 (regular price: $6)

Chocolate, Jelly Bean and Sugar Berry Lip Balms are on sale for $0.59 (regular price: $0.99)

Tahitian Holiday Liquid Lip Balm SPF 15 is on sale for $1.99 (regular price: $6)

Satin Delux Eyeshadow Duos are on sale for $2.99 (regular price: $8)

Happy shopping, and of course I would love to know if you order anything! :)
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. that is why i quit selling avon. they always mess up lol.

    i only sell mark products online now. i find that they are better in terms of everything even though its under avon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an Avon Lady at work, so have always been tempted (no shipping cost). But when I registered with the website, they sometimes send newsletter with free shipping w/ $35 purchase or something.

    Love the glazewear colours, didn't last long on my lips though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that Tahitan Holiday lipbalm, wasn't a huge fan. It was pretty gloopy I think.

    I was tempted by the actual catalog this time around (the balms you mentioned, and there's also ideal shade foundation for $1.99). We'll see if I actually order though, I've been staying away recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh thanks for the code! I own 2 of those e/s duos and the liquid lip balm! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Becky--thanks for the very interesting insights! I didn't know about that. Hum... :)

    Halifax: You are always on top of things! lol! :)

    PB: Thanks for the heads-up about the Tahitian Holiday glosses. I was excited because the colors are so pretty and it's the first gloss I've seen from Avon with SPF, but it's no good if they're gloopy. :(

    Rai--Oh, I would LOVE to know what you think of those e/s duos. They have such fantastic reviews on the website. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so bummed! I went to order but the code says it's only valid with orders placed through eRepresentatives. I don't know a soul who sells Avon. :-( But it's a great deal nonetheless, thank you for sharing it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giggly Girl, OMG I am so bummed this code didn't work for you. I swear I thought it said that you could only use it if you were purchasing directly through the site and NOT through a rep. Maybe I read it wrong. :( What a bummer!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig