Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

China Glaze to re-release Wizard of Ooh Ahz Collection from 2001



You may already know, but I just read that China Glaze is re-releasing its extremely popular Wizard of Ooh Ahz Collection (originally released in 2001).

From Happi.com:

China Glaze Re-Releases 'Wizard of Oz' Hues


Just in time for the holidays, the nail polish marketer is re-releasing the ever-so popular Wizard of Ohh Ahz collection from 2001. Colors in the six-piece acetate include Ruby Pumps, a red glitter favorite; Cowardly Lyin,’ a gold frost with specks of gold micro glitter; The Ten Man, a silver frost with specks of micro silver glitter; Dorothy Who?, a blue polish with massive amounts of silver and blue glitter; C-C-Courage, a purple Frost with specks of purple micro glitter and Good Witch, a pink Frost with specks of pink micro glitter.

China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. It is a division of American International Industries.


Nail polish lovers: which shades are you the most excited to get your hands on this time around?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. uhhh do you even have to ask?? haha yes yes YES! i am so so happy china glaze listens to their clientele and actually puts out things that we want. i know ladies have been lobbying to bring back this collection for ever and i am super excited for it! dorothy who? is my personal lemming for sure, but all of them are sure to be ga ga gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big polish girl, I hate the upkeep of having my nails done, but Dorthy Who looks like it's calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gave you an award on my blog. check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why isn't there a green polish for the wicked witch? =[

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous, emerald sparkle was an original member of the collection but China Glaze already re-released it with the "love you snow much" collection this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for Ruby Pumps! I was never able to get my hands on it, so I will be sure to be one of the first in line for it this time. The other one I've always wanted to try is Dorothy Who? I think it'd look great on toes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm so glad that you're all as excited as I am about this re-release. :)

    And Kellie--thanks for answering Anon's question. You rock!!

    Oh and yummy411--I just left a comment on your blog. Thank you SOOO much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Wizard of Oz (and recently Wicked!) so I'm planning on picking up all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marie--Yay! I'm so glad we're getting a second chance on all of these. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig