Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ship Happens


Alright, so if you're a loyal reader of this blog then you know that I have a thing for fragrance. I am a perfume junkie, through and through, but if I purchased every fragrance that my little heart desires, I would be more broke than I already am, and I wouldn't even be able to afford my beloved drugstore makeup (the horror!) and my whole blog would collapse. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but have you seen the prices of perfumes lately?

So what does a girl with a fragrance addiction do to satisfy her yearnings? She shops at websites like Scentiments.com, of course. I've been a loyal Scentiments shopper for years and years now, and I've got to say that they're one of the best when it comes to finding both popular and more obscure fragrances at ridiculously low prices.

(And just for the record: my happiness with the products I've ordered over the years is the sole reason I'm writing this post--I am in no way receiving anything in return from Scentiments for this. In fact I don't even have a contact at Scentiments--I have to go through their regular customer service contact form if I ever have a question).

So you wanna know why I'm so freaking excited today? Scentiments.com is offering all customers free shipping with NO minimum purchase right now (no code needed)! This offer is good through October 31st for residents of the US (they do offer international shipping but it's not free) so if you want something for yourself or you want to do some holiday shopping, now is the time to do it!

So here's my quick guide to shopping Scentiments:

1) If you're purchasing for yourself, do not be afraid to buy the "tester" bottles (if available). These bottles contain the exact same fragrance as retail bottles and they're brand new, never-been-used bottles of fragrance. The only difference is that they won't have the pretty cap or box that you're used to seeing. But the benefit of buying a tester? Sometimes you can save an extra 10 or 20 bucks off the already low price! Awesome.

2) Check the Monthly Specials and Clearance pages for ridiculous, they're-practically-giving-it-away deals. Seriously, those are the first two pages I visit whenever I go on Scentiments.com.

3) If you see something you like and you want it, GET IT NOW. If you wait, you could be very disappointed when you go back to the site later to find that it's out of stock. Things sell out quickly on Scentiments due to their low prices, so don't make the mistake I've made in the past and hesitate when you spot a killer deal on your favorite fragrance. Get it while you can.

So those are my tips for shopping Scentiments! And now I'd like to share with you a few of the amazing, how-can-you-pass-these-up deals that I have spotted on Scentiments.com today. I apologize in advance if, by the time you read this, they are out of stock, but I warned you--things go quickly here.

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Passion 3.3 oz (retail: $70) Scentiments price: $29.99

Pink Sugar 3.4 oz spray TESTER bottle (retail: $50) Scentiments price: $23.99

Blue Sugar 1.7 oz Spray for Men (retail: $35) Scentiments price: $13.99

CLEAN Warm Cotton 2.14 oz EDP spray for women by Dlish (retail: $76) Scentiments price: $34.99

Anna Sui Dolly Girl 2.5 oz tester bottle (retail: $58) Scentiments price: $24.99

Incanto Heaven 3.4 oz edt tester bottle (retail: $79) Scentiments price: $22.99

Vera Wang Sheer Veil 3.4 oz Spray tester bottle (retail: $90) Scentiments price: $39.99

Agent Provocateur Maitresse 3.3 oz spray tester bottle (retail: $115) Scentiments price: $30.99

Covet 3.4 oz spray by Sarah Jessica Parker (retail: $68) Scentiments price: $26.99

Diesel Green Feminine 2.5 oz spray by Diesel (retail: $45) Scentiments price: $17.99


Stella In Two Peony 2.5 oz EDT Spray for Women by Stella McCartney (retail: $72) Scentiments price: $36.99


Daisy 3.4 oz EDT spray TESTER for Women by Marc Jacobs (retail: $72) Scentiments price: $39.99

Happy shopping and please leave a comment here if you end up ordering anything. I'd love to know what you bought!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. aaaaggghhh sud pacifique vanille is my FAVORITE but i never ever EVER get it cuz it is sooooooo expensive!! THANK YOU and KUDOS and HIGH FIVE to you missy for this post! WOOOOOt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Kellie, thank you so much for that! I am so glad I'm not alone in my love for CSP! :) I was wondering if *anybody* reading this blog would find this post useful and then you posted your comment. You're the best! Thanks again, sweetie, and I hope you enjoy your new bottle of CSP Vanille (which is soooo yummy, btw!). xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig