Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A girl can only resist so much...

OK, you all know my deep love for BeautyTicket.com, and even though there are constantly products and deals on that site that pull me in and make me want to place an order asap, I just can't afford to order everything I want, all the time. So I try to think logically and use a little restraint...but BeautyTicket, you've gone too far this time:



Really, BeautyTicket? VINCENT LONGO? With an extra 25 percent off code?? Unbelievable!

A girl can only resist so much until she breaks and this, my friends, is my breaking point.

Let me tell you about how my love affair with Vincent Longo first started. When the TV show "Friends" was still on the air, I read a story in a beauty mag about how Courteney Cox loved the Vincent Longo lipsticks "Cherry" and "Belle Etoile" so much that she never wanted to be without them. According to this magazine article, she would get so frustrated going to Sephora and seeing that those shades were sold out that she ended up ordering a case of each color to be on the set of "Friends" at all times. She literally never wanted to be without her beloved Vincent Longo lip colors. Now that's devotion, so I obviously needed to know what all the fuss was about.

From the very first lipstick I tried, "Belle Etoile", I knew that Vincent Longo products were really something special. From the quality to the colors to the feel of his products on your skin, Vincent Longo is much like Bobbi Brown in my eyes. They're both practically incapable of making a bad product or bad color.

So this sale...if you're already a Vincent Longo fan, enough said. And if you're not, this might be your first taste of a future addiction. Happy shopping!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. What's shipping like on beauty ticket? I was going to make an order quite a while back of China Glazes but then never went through with it far enough to find out what the shipping costs were, if they were worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Papaya Bunny! It's actually pretty standard. I always go in half and half with a friend when I order (we both love BeautyTicket and it's great to split the shipping with someone) and if I remember correctly, shipping is always about 6 or 7 bucks. Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig