Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 20, 2009

Super cool things to read this weekend



Another week has flown by and it's time again to bring you my favorite posts from the bloggers on my blog roll. Let's get started!

BeautyJunkiesUnite shows us the new Q-Tip Vanity Packs which are almost as adorable as her actual vanity!

HappyFaceHappyWallet gives us the ingredients needed for her fabulous 10-minute face, including tons of fab drugstore goodies.

MakeupMasala tell us why she loves the adorably petite Cover Girl Line Exact Liquid Liner Pen (note to self: Must get one asap).

Want to know the inexpensive secret weapon of a pro makeup artist? Click on over to TheMakeupBlogger to find out.

BeautyjunkieLondon shares with us her favorite e.l.f. product and it's one I haven't tried yet. Shame on me!

Want to know a great alternative to the $34 Guerlain Kohl liner? Click on over to OlderGirlBeauty to find out.

I'm a sucker for new blush products and ThePinkTrainCase's review of the new Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint has me itching to make a Target run. Now.

Happy reading!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. hey R,
    thanks for the mention!
    You are too cool for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! Thank you so much. :) It's great to get wonderful feedback like this!

    Hey T! As always, you are so welcome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you blog awards. I will have to check these websites out. I love to learn new tips. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awarded you some blog awards. Come check out my page to see. Congrats and keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I just found your blog and immediately followed it.. I love everything about your blog:)

    We even share the same zodiac sign lol

    keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you mentioning me again. Thanks so much! :)

    Seriously, that vid helped me learn how to apply it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Glamorous Beauty & Betty Girl Make-Up! Wow, thank you both so much for giving me those adorable awards!! It means so much that you'd take the time to honor my blog in such a way. So cool of you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caramel Diva! Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words! I will definitely check out your blog today, and YAY for Sagittarius! Did you know that we are considered the friendliest sign of the Zodiac? Well, that's what I've heard at least, and I'm sticking to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey OlderGirlBeauty! Oh that vid totally helped me as well. What can I say? You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig