Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nouveau Cheap on Makeup Masala!

OK, I am super excited about this so I must share: I was recently chosen by Toma, owner of MakeupMasala and TheMakeupMixShop, to be interviewed for her blog in a feature called "The Same 5 Questions."

This was SUCH an honor and it was so much fun to answer her questions!

If you'd like to read the interview, click here. :)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Congratulations on the Masala Interview,(and for the 10,000 hits!)! I always enjoy the Recessionista's "behind the scenes" moments, and this was perfect! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Windalee! Thank you SO much for the kind words. I can't tell you how much that means to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read the interview! I also have a BA in English :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Trisha! Get outta here! You do too? That is *awesome*! English majors unite! :) My emphasis was literature (American lit and, more specifically, Southern lit). How about you?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig