Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Marshalls Alert!

So I didn't even think I was going to Marshalls today but I was in the area for other reasons so of course I had to pop in and see if there were any great deals. Um, WOW! I cannot believe I found this:

NARS Skin Bath and Shower Gel in "Acacia" (retail $38, 6.7 oz)

I talked to an employee who said they had a few other NARS body products but they sold quickly (duh!) and this was the only product left. Marshalls price? $10. Crazy!

Also, I noticed that they had a HUGE new shipment of Korres bath, body and hair products (click here to see my original review of Korres) including body milk, shampoos, conditioners, super-size bottles of shower gel (see lower left side of pic) and of course the famous Korres Body Butter, all in a variety of different scents. All of these products were $3.99 and $4.99 (more than 50% off the retail price).



I'm constantly amazed at the quality of bath, body and hair products now available at Marshalls. Why would you ever pay retail again? If you're a bath/body/hair product junkie, definitely pop into Marshalls a couple times a month to see what's available.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I always get worried when I see something at Marshalls, because all the stuff I've bought from there ended up being discontinued lol. Which sucks cos they had these really good Goldwell color depositing shampoos for like $3! Then I found out they were discontinued. But you know I got some anyways. =P I got Bed Head Shine Junkie from there and that was discontinued too. Not everything is though. Meanwhile, when was the last time I was there.. I should go! Hahaha. I forget about it now that I'm always shopping at pro stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anthony! I know exactly what you mean. I get scared too, but sometimes those products are there because they're redesigning the packaging, or maybe one of the retail outlets that sold the product went out of business. I'm pretty sure that Korres wouldn't be discontinuing their best-selling products so my guess is that they're redesigning the packaging. :) As for NARS, they might be d/c'ing their body products but I checked and they're still widely available online, so who knows. Also, I wanted to let you know that Marshalls had a HUGE amount of different "Sexy Hair" products today...do you like that brand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do! I've actually gotten the Big Sexy root pump, and the Straight Sexy smooth and seal shine spray from there.My faves are Big, Short, Straight, and Curly. I hear their Color Me Sexy line has a violet shampoo, so I really wanna try it! Also the Silky Sexy hair looks nice too. :) But like I said, I usually forget about Marshalls lol. :\ Oh wellll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Anthony, for the scoop on Sexy Hair products! I've always wanted to try them so I will definitely check out the products you listed the next time I see a sale (or see them at Marshalls!) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig