Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 15, 2009

Don't mind me....

[UPDATE #2]
I found an image that better represents the theme of my blog, so I replaced the green pasture with the multi-colored eye. If you don't like this one, feel free to leave a comment here. I might just change the image daily until my original artwork is restored. :)

[UPDATE]
As you can see, I've replaced the error message with a lovely blue sky and green grass until the template image has been restored. I hope you enjoy the momentary change of scenery! :)



It seems that the company that designed my blog template appears to have run out of bandwidth, thus the artwork at the top of this blog is um "missing".

I hope to have it restored soon but until then, please don't mind the lovely photobucket image.

Happy Monday!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh thank you so much, T. I tried to choose an image that I could live with for a few days and I'm glad that someone else likes it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Glamorous Beauty! I really appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I really like the current image. (The eye.) I think I like it better than your usual header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Leigh! Wow, you do? Interesting! Thank you so much for the feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig