Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 7, 2009

Big Lots Alert! Pink Sugar dupe for $4!


Before I begin, I wanted to say that if you subscribe to my blog via daily email, I'm sorry for last night's edition. I'm not sure what's going on with FeedBurner but in addition to the Thymes post, last night's email also included two previous posts that I wrote a while ago. I'm sorry for the confusion and hopefully this problem will be cleared up in time for tonight's email. :)

I wanted to tell you about a product that I saw at Big Lots yesterday:

Skin Below the Chin Clinically Formulated Vitamin Complex pH Balanced Body Cleanser in "Spun Sugar" (16 oz, retail $7)

If you're not familiar with "Skin Below the Chin", it is line of bath and body products made by C Booth, a company that also makes bath and products under the name "Booth" that are available at Rite-Aid, Walgreens and other retail outlets (Booth products are considered by many to be knock-offs of Kiehl's products).

What's special about Skin Below the Chin Spun Sugar shower gel is that it smells exactly like
Aquolina Pink Sugar. Honestly, it's a spot-on duplication, and the 16 oz bottle of shower gel is avaiable at Big Lots right now for $4. If you're a Pink Sugar fan, then you probably know that Aquolina Pink Sugar Glossy Shower Gel retails for $18 (8.45 oz). So the Spun Sugar shower gel is a huge cost savings and you will not be disappointed with the scent. Definitely worth a trip to your local Big Lots.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Really? I'm going to have to go look! I saw this at Rite Aid last week, but I think it was closer to $10 and didn't know anything about the brand, so didnt want to spend the cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trisha! You're right--now that I think about it, these products ARE expensive at Rite-Aid. So I guess this makes the deal at Big Lots even better! Please let me know what you think if you pick up the Spun Sugar? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) I ran right over to my Big Lots today, and sadly mine didnt have this! But I have a feeling mine could be a bit behind, so Ill check back in a few weeks and let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Trisha--I am so sorry that you went to Big Lots and couldn't find this! Bummer :( But you may be right and it might turn up there in a week or so. Please keep me posted?

    And remember there's always Rite-Aid (just wait for a sale!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Big Lots, I always go in hopes of finding great deals LOL, especially right now since they have their drugstore buy out 90% off!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig