Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 7, 2009

Super cool things to read this weekend (late edition)


Due to ongoing computer problems (I actually had to purchase a brand new computer on Friday--argh!) I didn't get a chance to post my usual weekly roundup of my favorite posts by my favorite beauty bloggers.

But because the weekend isn't quite over yet, I decided that I still had time. So here you go:

Probably the funniest post about frizzy hair that I've read to date, Happy Face, Happy Wallet reviews ION Alcohol-Free Hairspray from Sally and tells us if it helped her locks stop singing showtunes.

Shakeup*your*makeup shows us a very pretty look using the 75% off Victoria's Secret gel liners paired with Maybelline eyeshadows.

The Cheapest Girl Around gives us the lowdown on the Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Lip Color Retractable Pencils (how have I not seen these yet??).

Fun, Flat Broke & Fabulous gives us some fun ideas for wearing bright colors on our peepers.

A reusable airless bottle with a pump for Revlon ColorStay foundation? Yes! Check out Beda's Beauty Blog for the deets.

A girl after my own heart! Tanya at Pink Train Case shares my love of inexpensive gray nail colors--check out where she purchased her latest steal here.

Sorry for the late edition, girls!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooo -- I have a find for you. Stila high shine lip color for $6.97 at the Nordstrom Race. It's $17.00 on beauty.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, thank you so much for the heads-up, Kathleen! I am definitely going to have to make a trip to my local Nordstrom Rack and report back what I find!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link back to my blog as always! =D I'm so loving my new pumps, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beda! You are so welcome. I can't wait to try 'em :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig