Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bargains of the Month


Time once again for my recap of what I feel to be the best bargains I've uncovered in the world of beauty in the past month.

For more information on these products, just click on the links to go to my original reviews.

1) In the number one spot is my new favorite facial cleanser: Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser. For around $7, this bottle will last you a good long while and it truly removes all traces of makeup (even Revlon ColorStay foundation). And the best part? It's never once been drying on my skin. I should warn you that I do have oily skin, however I've yet to hear a complaint from dry-skin users so hopefully those with less oily skin can use this with success as well.

2) Tropez Sunrise to Sunset Eyeshadow Palettes For $3.99 (for 6 colors!), you just cannot get a more gorgeous selection of colors in a drugstore eyeshadow palette. Some of the shades rival high-end brands in terms of color and performance, and even the ones with less pigmentation are good for when you want a sheer wash of color. Worth every penny...and then some.

3) V05 Passion Fruit Smoothie Shampoo and Conditioner What else could you want for 99 cents? Great scent? Check. Non-drying? Check. Good lather? Check. Leaves hair springy, shiny and free of flyaways? Check, check check.

Honorable Mention: Starbucks Napkins used as oil blotting sheets. Beyond a bargain (how about free?) these babies have made me never again consider purchasing "real" blotting sheets. Try one and you'll see why.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig