Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 15, 2009

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale Starts today


The mother of all SAS's for me is always Bath & Body Works, but I've got to say that lately I've been giving a teeny bit more love to the VS Semi-Annual Sale.

One great beauty deal you should know about (online and in-store):

Warm Coconut, Soft Raspberry & Fresh Cherry Blossom scents are designed to be worn alone OR mixed together to create your own version of VS Love Spell. I love this concept and I can't believe these didn't sell well when they launched (or at least that's what I'm assuming since they're now $1.99).

body mist for $1.99 (retail $9)

body wash for $1.99 (retail $9)

body lotion for $1.99 (retail $9)

That's the only super fantastic deal I see online today, however you know that the real deals are always in-store, so get on over to VS this weekend if you're a fan.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Since my bday is in May, they have sent me some $10 off gift cards, which I have used to buy clearance stuff haha :D I still have one left which I will save for the in-store sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kitty! Can't wait to see your VS haul when you post it (you'll post it on your blog, right?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But they are not beauty related.. you know.. the other stuff VS sells? LOL Would it make other people reading it uncomfortable??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, sorry! I thought you meant that you were buying makeup and bath and body stuff! Whoops! Yes, I think the "other stuff" is probably not fitting for a beauty blog, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig